Status: Here kitty kitty

Darker Side of Me

Chapter 2

"Hunter you have to stop running off like that, you had dad worried." Holly said looking at her younger brother.

"Holly I am 22, I don't need a damn baby sitter! I almost had Elyria, I was so close." Hunter said pacing back and forth; Holly frowned.

"You're the next in line to be king. Father doesn't want to loose you."

"I don't even want to be king! Why do you think I am holding off so long to find a mate?"

"Eventually he's just going to get you a mate himself and you most likely won't like her."

"What is a mate even mean!"

"Well you've obviously never met her, you'll know. Trust me, I knew Dante was my mate the second I bumped into him."

"And Dante doesn't even know you exist." Hunter said coldly; Holly glared at him.

"Well I am sorry I didn't know I was suppose to give my identity up for him!" Holly growled before storming away.

"Hunter!" the kings voice boomed from his bedroom, Hunter winced at his father's voice and he walked into his bedroom.

"Yes father?"

"How many times have I told you to stay here?"

"Yeah but father I almost had a panther, I could have killed her!"

"There is hunters out there taking care of that task. You are in training to be a warrior, I don't need you out there getting killed!"

"A warrior could get killed faster than a hunter! It was Elyria! Maria's daughter, you know the whore who killed mother?"

"I'd rather capture her and tourture her then just to kill her. Hell maybe when can get answers out of her." the king said; Hunter sighed before he started to walk out.

"Did I say you could leave?"

"I am not one of your servants, I can leave whenever I please." Hunter growled before he walked out. Hunter walked outside and started for the woods; he sighed when he caught a scent.

"Hi Hunter!" Rose said coming up to him, her brown hair was thrown up. So she deffinantly wasn't his mate but it didn't hurt to let her keep thinking that.

"Rose." Hunter said stopping and facing her.

"So you going for a run or something?" she asked happily.

"Yeah, can you keep up?" he asked before changing quickly and running into the woods. Rose was quick to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So kiss good-bye, honey I am going to make it out alive