Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. :]

Tattooed & Famous

Scaring tight wads

The bright summer sun glistened and reflected off his pool as he stepped out onto his patio with smile. A warm cup of coffee clutched in his large hands as he stared down at his sprawling backyard. His dogs ran around and roamed like wild animals attacking defenseless pool toys and plants his gardener had planted the prior day.

“She’s going to kill me.” He laughed gently as he watched both dogs chewed on a large flowering plant. “Good boys, I don’t like them either.” He whispered eyeing the pink petals.

Taking a sip from his coffee he let his eyes wander around his yard till movement in the neighboring houses yard caught his attention.

A little dirty blonde boy stood bouncing a bright red ball up and down as he smiled at it. The boy’s bright honey eyes narrowed as he lifted the ball away from the small dog running towards him yapping loudly.

Humming he shifted his jaw confused. No one had lived next to him for ages. They didn’t like his dogs, they didn’t like Reese’s kids running around – despite the fact they didn’t need to worry about that anymore – screaming wildly, and they didn’t like when he played loud music in his backyard as he worked out outside. They didn’t seem to like him at all and his house was the second from the corner so he was the only neighbor to annoy them and thus realtors couldn’t sell it. It gave him a sense of pride scaring off old tight wads.

“Obviously kids won’t work…” He hummed gently from around the edge of his mug. “Or dogs…” He whispered watching two large Wolf like dogs trot over to the complaining tot as the small shihtsu dog kept up the game for the ball the boy clearly didn’t want to share. “Huskies… huge ones…” he glanced at his dogs. They’d get eaten alive.

The large rust one barked at the small dog, the sound echoing for miles.

“Defiantly not dogs.” He laughed gently as his dogs ran to the fence and began barking at the other dogs catching the attention of the shihtsu and the rustic one. The large steel grey one simply stayed at the boy’s side as the three dogs began barking through the fence. The rustic wolf just paced the fence line peering in as best it could. “It’s a guard dog.” He stated simply as it paced, watching for invaders. “No breaking in and stealing.” He teased himself, though he couldn’t even imagine breaking into someone’s house and stealing something potentially close to their hearts. Hell if he managed up the courage to actually break into the house he didn’t even know what he would take.

Humming he bit his bottom lip as he began running his fingers along the edge of his half full coffee mug, the steam rising out of the mouth of it warming his finger tips.

“I’d probably take the salt or the butter.” He nodded in thought. “Something small and not essentially needed at all times, just an annoying thing to have missing. Ooooh oh.” He laughed as his thoughts began to hit on the money. “I’d take all the toilet paper in the dead of night.” He laughed at the idea of someone waking up after eating chill, Chinese, or food that would go right through them and not having toilet paper in the morning or the middle of the night when they woke up and had nothing to finish their business. “Oh… I’d be pissed.” He mused to himself as his eyes drifted back to the neighbors’ yard.

His smile grew as the little boy began bouncing his ball again, a giant smile spread over his face. He was cute kid with the way his saggy hair fell around his thin oval face and large apply cheeks framed his wide grin. The large, steel grey, Wolf like Husky watching the boy like a hawk as he played with his ball contently in the middle of the grassy back yard.

“Guard dogs.” He mused again with a soft hiss inward. He took a sip of his coffee. “Loud annoying music it…” Trailing off at the roar, he glanced down the side of his house and his neighbors’ side yard. The rumble was warm and sensual as it sent chills up his spine and made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. “Or not…” he whispered watching the gleaming black car roll up the cement path along the back towards the large shed.

The squeal of delight from the little boy rang over the engine of the beautiful Impala rolling along. The grey wolf jump to his feet and blocked the little boy’s path as he tried to run towards the slow rolling car. The dog gripped the boy by the shirt and held him in place as he made grabby hands at the gleaming classic car.

“I think I might be the one moving.” He laughed as the car parked just before the large garage like doors of the second house in the far back right corner next to the fence by his yard. Sipping on his coffee he watched the drive get out once the car was parked.

“Mommy!” The little boy screamed happily. The woman held up heavily tattooed arms and made grabby hands back. The dog let the boy go and let him run towards his mother. She had darker hair, than the small boy, that hung down around her shoulder blades as her grey tank top clung to her thin, fit body. He could see the muscles in her arm were well used and kept in good shape by the way she moved them, even with all the colors and lines distracting him from the shape of them. She had rounded thick hips and thighs that made his mouth open ever so slightly with the way the black denim of her skinny jeans hugged them.

“Caden!” She yelled just as happily as scooped the little boy up as he reached her. “Where you good?” She asked eagerly.

“Uh-hu! But she brought Alba and she keeps trying to take my ball!” The little boy was loud. He glanced over his shoulder into his house, then again it was always quite on the block. The neighbor hood could use some more noise other than himself.

Smiling he turned stepping back into his house and finishing the last of his coffee.

“Off to work.” He mused gently to himself as he picked up the cloths he’d picked out the night before for his meetings. “Jake here.” He answered his phone. “I know.” He groaned as he pulled his pants on.
♠ ♠ ♠
couldn't help myself. :]