Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. :]

Tattooed & Famous

Abuse.

Jake huffed looking up at Penelope standing before him. He wasn’t expecting to see her wearing what she was. Sure, it was typical hiking gear but on her it made his pulse a little faster with out even hitting the trail. Short black running shorts and a black sports bra hugging to her curves and show off her toned tattooed body. And the sunglasses, oh the sunglasses perched on her face hiding her blue eyes accented the sharp defined plains of her face and brought out the plumpness of her lips.

“Hey.” He breathed at her nervously.

Penelope smiled at him taking in his appearance as well. Black basketball shorts hung off his hips and a simply black t-shirt hugged his under body nicely. A simple hat rested atop his dark brown locks shading his face nicely. She smiled at as simplistic he’d dressed for the hike.

“You ready?” She asked as Caden held to her leg tightly in his shorts and t-shirt.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Jake laughed as she bobbed her head.

Penelope turned and waved Caden along. The little boy took off up the slight hill with his arms over his head in joy. Laughing she followed him as Jake walked alongside her. She smiled, laughing as Caden climbed a small tree.

“So this is what you two do…” Jake mused glancing over at her, hands in the pockets of his shorts.

“Yeah, problem?” She teased pushing him slightly. Laughing Jake stumbled to the side dramatically.

“Abuse.” He teased “Abuse.” Laughing he placed a hand on his chest while stumbling still.

Rolling her eyes Penelope pushed him a little rougher, actually making his stumble.

“I’ll show you abuse. Keep it up. You’ll see abuse first hand buddy.” She pointed, smirking at it in a teasing manor. Jake’s eyes brows went up at that, curious to the kind of abuse he would see. Would it be an episode of cop’s abuse or would it be a light night, kinky episode of penthouse? He’s like to know.

“Yeah?” He grumbled gently, curiosity seriously peeked. “You’ll abuse me?” Penelope raised a brow at his question, as if asking him to tempt her.

Lifting his hands in defeat the wheels in his head began to turn as his hamster began running a little faster in its wheel. Penelope turned away from him, heading up the path and keeping an eye on Caden still playing and running ahead of them while terrorizing the four dogs on the trip. Penelope’s dogs use to the torture, Jake’s running from the constant attention.

Sneaking up slowly on Penelope Jake bit his lips.

“If I’m going to be abused should I prick a safety word and bring the fuzzy hand-cuffs?” he questioned. As her mouth dropped open Jake laughed rushing around her quickly to catch up with Caden and the dogs.

“I swear you’re going to get it!” Penelope yelled startled by his words. Jake simply glanced over his shoulder beaming a blinding bright smirk at her.

Licking her lips she began running at him as he turned back to where he was going. Jumping over a few rocks she tackled Jake into the grass. Laughing at his stunned gasp she sat up.

“Ow.” He grumbled. “That was mean.” Jake pouted childishly at her as he rolled over to look at her.

“That’s abuse. If you think its needs hand-cuffs and a safety word,” She leaned down making Jake’s pulse quicken the second her chest barely touched his and her hot breath hit the shell of his ear. “Let me know.” With that she got up as Caden joined in on the dog pile and the dogs swarmed them.

“Let’s go.” She laughed waving the group of animals on. “That means you.” She laughed picking Caden up by the back of his shirt and turning his around. “Look a tree, go climb.” With that the little boy did as told and took off to climb the tree his mother had pointed out.

Jake layed in the grass for a few moments collecting his thoughts, debating if that was the hottest moment of his life or the greatest moment of his life… Probably both he decided.

Sitting up he got out of the grass as Caden began calling for Jake to look at how high he’d climbed. Jake clapped for the boy as he jogged to catch up with his mother. Penelope simply glanced at with a smirk ever so lightly painted on her lips it was almost impossible to tell if it wasn’t for the cockiness oozing off them.

“You know.” He breathed removing his hat and pulling his shirt off as the sun began to heat the black fabric beyond his liking.

Penelope took notice of his toned body eyeing the groves, the dark patch of hair across his chest and down the middle of his stomach. Glancing down at her shoes she tried to keep her eyes off the sight before her. It was a hard tempting sight to miss.

With his shorts hanging dangerously low on his well defined hip bones as his sex lines dived deep past the elastic band leaving just enough to the imagination to what laid beneath them. His hat back on his head he didn’t look like an actor, he looked like a well trained athlete just getting ready to start his work out with the sweat barely starting to coat his body.

“I think…” Jake laughed as Penelope turned her head to him, focusing on his face. “I’ll bring a whip too.” Penelope shoved him over, regretting the decision the second he grabbed her elbow bringing her down with him.

“Hi.” Jake smiled up at her lay on top of him. Penelope licked her lips slowly, unsure of what to do in this situation. “Come here often?” He tried causing her to laugh.

“No, I don’t.” She laughed. “I try avoiding falling on weirdo’s in the middle of the mountains.” She stated trying to get up. Jake still held her elbow.

“Who said I was weirdo?” He pressed breathlessly. He could lay in the position all day long. No matter how hot it got, in any sense of the word.

“I did.” She breathed back nervously. Penelope hadn’t been in a relationship or had anything like she did with Jake at the moment with other men in three-years. Men had been a taboo and a pain in her ass since she’d literally been screwed over by one and if they were worth her time, or she thought they were, the second they found out about Caden they ran.

“That’s not nice.” He licked his lips.

“I never said I was nice and if you forget I’ve been abusing you.” She pointed out.

“Who said abuse is always bad?” Penelope’s jaw rolled at his words and his quirked eyebrow.

“Um…” She trialed off looking away from him completely out of her element.

“Am…am I making you nervous?” Jake laughed. “I’ve never seen you… oh god!” He yelled as Caden tackled Penelope off Jake happily. “Geez.” He gasped sitting up to watched the two roll over, Penelope masterfully scooping Caden up against her chest and moving into a sitting position. “Wow, that was ninja.” He laughed.

“It’s a bout time you learn, I am a ninja.” Penelope laughed. Caden rushed over tackling Jake back to the ground, going on and on about the trail and how it was amazing and how he loved his dogs.

Their hike continued with out anymore sexual comments on either’s parts. The group simply enjoying their day out while sneaking glancing at the other and keeping with comments to them selves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. It means alot to me. :]