Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. :]

Tattooed & Famous

mac-n-cheese

“She did?” Penelope Miller stated with a little laugh as she hoisted her son, Caden, higher up on her hip.

As soon as the words left her lips she could feel the small dog running around her feet as its annoying yaps filled her ears. Pursing her lips in annoyance she wrinkled her nose at the sound. Caden laughed at his mother and pulled at her nose to unwrinkled it.

“I hate her.” Penelope whispered at him. Caden nodded in agreement. He didn’t like the small dog either. “She’s stupid.”

“Nah nice.” Carden scolded.

“I know. I’m sorry.” She laughed. “Have you had lunch?” Caden shook his head at the idea. “Then lets have lunch.” She stated. Caden through his arms up with a squeal of delight at the idea.

“Cah we ‘ave mah-n-sheese?” He asked as mother tucked him under her arm like a football. He giggled as she bounced towards the house, jostling him playfully. “Mommy!” He giggled.

“Yes. We can.” She stated as she bounced up the patio steps and to the sliding glass door. “Do you like the new house?” Caden nodded as she set him down. “Be free! I have to cook.” She laughed at him.

“I hewp?” He asked, hand on the top of his head as he played with his. Nodding Penelope leaned down with a wide smile, hands on her hips. “Pweas?” Humming she tapped her chin. “I no spiw da milk dis time!” He pointed out loudly.

“Okay, but don’t spill the milk!” She stated. Screaming with joy he ran off towards their new kitchen. Laughing she began running after him. “I’m gonna get’cha!” She yelled as they ran around the island.

“nah-uh!” He giggled at her. “I ‘ungie.” He stated after a few runs around the counter. Penelope laughed as she scooped him up and began kissing the top of his head. “Mah-n-sheese!” He demanded.

“Grab the pan…” She pointed at the boxes and still unpacked things. Caden’s eyes lit up at the idea of digging through the noisy pots packed away. “just not…” Penelope grabbed the ones labeled sharp. “These ones.”

Screaming with delight Caden rushed the boxes creating more noise than ever before as he banged around, not even paying attention to which one he needed. Penelope scooped it up as it flew out of the box before he could claim it for his quickly growing drum set.

“Here champ.” She handed him a few wooden utensils. Caden’s scream only grew as he began banging on the pots. “Have fun.” She smiled. Humming she filled the pot with water and put it on the warming up stove top. “Don’t…go anywhere.” She laughed at the idea of him leaving his new toys.

“What is that?” Penelope waved at her sister as she passed her to the closest bathroom. “Penelope?” She called confused as Penelope began digging through boxes. “Penelope?” She called loudly over the banging and childish screams echoing from the kitchen.

“Ah-ha!” Penelope yelled as she found the small box marked ‘suicide preventers’ “Sweet relief!” She smiled at the small box of ear plugs. Pulling out a set she placed them in and smiled at the muffled sounds. Turning she held out another pair to her sister. “Care for ear relief Care?” Caroline Miller laughed taking the two pieces. “Thanks for watching him.”

Caroline rolled her eyes at the thought while they made their way back to the kitchen. Caden while working on his musical drum skill for his potentially future career took no notice of his mother and aunt making mac-n-cheese for his suddenly forgotten hunger.

“You do realize that you don’t need a baby sitter right?” Caroline laughed as she lingered close to her sister’s side so they could talk. “Auto and Zeus do it just fine. I swear they got him a snack and a juice box before I could.” She laughed looking around for the two dogs, which were hiding out in the yard away from the awful racket Caden was making.

“They’re Malamute-Wolf mixes.” Penelope stated as if the fact wasn’t obvious. But all it took was one look at both and it was obvious. Auto was the larger of the two with grey, silver, white, and a few shades of dark grey in his fur and Zeus was only smaller by a small margin with his brown, tan, rust, and cream colored fur each having golden brown eyes filled with their primal instincts. Both with powerful forms from chasing Caden around his whole life and going on long, several hour, runs and hikes with Penelope.

“Meaning they’re seventy-five percent wolf! That can’t be good for a child!” Penelope stopped her stirring of the noodles as she stared at her sister.

“You do know wolves were used to play baby sister for natives in cold countries and to play guard dog right?” Penelope mused as she went back to cooking.

“I’m just saying I worry some days they’re going to eat him!” She gasped loudly.

“This coming from the woman who owns the dog that’s bitten him the most in his life.” Caroline glared at Penelope before huffing. “Bye.” Penelope waved with a small laugh. “Thanks for watching him again!” she added as a side note. “Okay! Lunch!” She called once the cheese was fully mixed into the noodles.

Caden stopped instantly at the sound and dropped the wooden spoons he was using to bang on the pots. Screaming with joy he ran to the table and climbed up into a chair, standing as he could be high enough to eat.

Penelope grabbed the box of ‘suicide preventers’ and picked him up before sitting him on the box of things she used to keep her self sane with while dealing with the hyper active four-year-old.

Caden clapped at his new high and took the spoon being offered to him. Penelope smiled and sat across from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
p.s. I don't know alot about Jake Gyllenhaal, but I had this idea and figured I'd write it and all the Prince of Persia previews just made me want to post it.
So sorry if you're a die hard Gyllenhaal fan and I mess up any facts.
If I mess anything up just let me know and I'll fix it.
Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting.
P.s.s. expect fast updates. :]
I'M ON A ROLL!