Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing. :]

Tattooed & Famous

Dinner

Stumbling into his house he frowned at the cold emptiness of it and the lack of any smell. He’d been hoping by some miracle someone would have made him dinner or left him take out on the kitchen table.

Grabbing a hot pocket from the freeze he threw it hastily into the microwave and waited, staring at the glowing front of it like he was watching the news of a horrific event. His brows narrowed, his thin lips pressed into a hard line, and his arms crossed firmly over his chest. He’d had a long day ‘at the office’ as his manager put it. Meaning he’d been slung from one L.A. office to the next looking at possible roles he could pay. Half of them were crap the other half didn’t seem to have proper pot lines to with their characters. His manager likes every single one of them based souly on the fact that he’d get paid more if he got him another role, if not plenty of them. As if he, Jake Gyllenhaal, couldn’t get roles to play. All he had to do was make a few phone calls.

“I don’t even need him.” Jake huffed at the idea of actually needing and always having to put up with his manager.

The ding of the microwave made him smile. Throwing the door open he grabbed the food and began hissing and swearing at the burning sensation as he tried to fit it in the neatly and convenient carry holder it’d been cooked in.

“Son of a… I always forget they named these perfectly.” He grumbled still fighting with his meal before he could even eat it. “Hot!” He yelled as he pulled one hand away, waving it wildly. “I just want to eat you damn it!” he hissed at it childishly while making his way out onto his balcony. “Stupid…” he took a large bite of it. “Th’ake dat.” He mumbled through a mouth full. “Hot.” He breathed, waving his hand in front of his mouth.

Swallowing slowly he glared at his dinner and frowned.

“You win this battle but you’ll lose the war.” He groaned after the words left his mouth, hand slapping over his eyes. “I spent too much time in Hollywood today.” He whined to himself. He was talking to his food.

Taking another bite he leaned against his balcony and eyed his neighbors’ yard. Quickly looking at the lights still on he frowned and glanced down at his watch, taking a slow bite of his hot pocket. It was a little past eleven at night. Who was still awake? He was amazed that he was still awake.

Turning he smiled at his welcoming bed.

“Ah…” he smiled gently.

His head snapped at the happy giggle. He laughed at the little boy running around the backyard in dinosaur-looking footed pajamas. His hair pushed around wildly and glistening with condensation.

“Caden Michael…” His eyes moved to the patio and the tattooed woman standing on the steps, hands on her rounded thick hips. Angling his neck he tried to see her face and simply came up empty on what his new neighbor looked like completely. “Caden Michael Miller, its well beyond your bed time.” She stated loudly.

“No sweep!” He yelled back. She simply crossed her arms over her chest.

“Auto, Zeus.” She stated. Jake smirked amused at the two words and the horrified looked crossing the small boys face.

“No fai’!” He yelled running away from the two large dogs heading towards him. “You cheat!” He whined as the dogs cornered him. “No! Auto!” He wailed as the dog grabbed him by the seat of his pants carting him back towards the house, the other one close behind. “Cheater!” He yelled at his mother.

“Look who’s talking!” She laughed taking him from the dog. “You’re the cheater, lulling them to sleep before you are. Cheater!” She teased back.

“Did nah! They fall sweep on own!”

They were loud. He had to give them that. But it was giving his night entertainment that was for sure. Smiling he went to take another bite of his hot pocket and frowned as he came up empty handed. Rolling his eyes he sighed gently looking around.

“Not tired!” Then the slam of the back door told him his nights’ entertainment was over. Laughing he wandered back into his house and back down to the kitchen to make himself dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for taking the time out of your day and reading.
It means alot.
Have a amazing day and loot for another update later. :]