Status: In Progress

The City Is at War

Chapter 5: I Chimed In, Haven't You People Ever Heard Of, Knocking On The Goddamn Door No?

I run inside of my house with relief. I go straight upstairs, walk inside of my room and collapse on my bed. I thank my lucky stars that I live alone, that way no parent would ask me where I’ve been, and why I was so out of breath. I close my eyes and call it a day.

Ryan’s Pov

“I saw her go into that house.” I tell Brendon as we drive up the quiet street.

“I feel like a pedophile freak following a young girl home.” Brendon says, almost to himself.

“But Bden, this could be the girl Jon saw in his vision. This could be the girl that we have to befriend!” In response, Brendon rolls his eyes and sighs.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Let’s just get this over with… Hey Ryan…”

“Yeah Bren?”

“Do you think she would mind if I took a piss inside? I really have to go.”

Abby’s Pov

I wake up 30 minutes later, wondering why I’m drenched in sweat, and why I feel so hot. I look down and mentally smack myself when I see that I’m fully dressed. I peel my clothes from my body and take a quick shower. My rumbling stomach is rushing me as I get dressed in some PJ’s.

As I walk back downstairs toward the kitchen I get this feeling that I’m being watched. I look around but then pass off my uneasiness as paranoia. I get to the kitchen and proceed to make my favorite sandwich. Peanut butter and bananas. When I get the knife to cut the sandwich into two, I pause.

Did Brendon Urie really give me regeneration? Well, there’s one way to find out.

I take the knife and dig it into my forearm, cutting across. I push knife in a bit too deep and gasp in pain.

I hear similar gasps right behind me.

I whirl around and my jaw droops open as I see Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie sitting in MY chairs, in MY kitchen, in MY house. There is complete silence except for the dripping of my blood on the tiled floor.

“How, I mean, ….when, …what?” I struggle to find the words to express my disbelief. Then I notice their eyes widen in shock and disbelief as they stare at my arm. That is also when I noticed that the sound of my blood hitting the floor is no longer existent. I look down at my arm and see the self-inflicted wound heal before my very eyes.

Oh, shit is my last thought before I face my fate of explaining myself to two of my celebrity crushes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5! This actually coming along a little btter than I expected, though nobody has commented yet.

This story is mostly for me anyway.

I'll update again tomorrow!

Chapter title credit goes to I Write Sins, Not tragedies- Panic! At The Disco with a slight variation in the lyrics.