Sequel: A Forgotten Life
Status: Finished! Check out the sequel!

Forgetting a Life

Epilogue

"Do you think you can handle this?"

I glared up at Brian, who was holding a clear, plastic cup filled to the brim with beer. "Gimme!" I whined, not standing up from my seat.

He still stood there, the ass he is, smirking. I turned to Zacky and pouted. "Make him give me my beer!"

Zacky laughed. "Bri, give my girlfriend her beer."

"I don't want to be held responsible if something goes wrong with those fuckin' stitches." He stated as we exchanged my beer.

"What could happen? It's goddamn beer." Chloe laughed. "It's not like they'll rip out." She added.

"Don't be mean to me!" He whined, taking his seat next to her. I was in between her and Zacky.

She smirked and placed a long kiss on his lips. "Not in the grand stands!" Zacky teased, smacking Brian's arm. In return, Brian flipped him off.

There was a loud crack and we looked down onto the field. Anaheim Stadium was packed today. I had sweat starting to form on my forehead, which was driving me crazy. It came back every time I wiped away the perspiration.

Zacky was wearing a Papelbon t-shirt, and I had a Pedroia one on. Brian was wearing a special one that had his stage name on the back, and Chloe had a Hunter shirt.

Zacky, as promised, had taken the four of us to a Red Sox versus the LA Angels, despite what went wrong that night.

Kyle had been perfectly on aim, shooting me in the stomach. I still had stitches from it, but it had gotten a lot better. Raven, on the other hand, didn't turn out so well. Instead of getting arrested like we had planned, she shot herself and died. I couldn't say that I blamed her; if I were faced with jail time or death, I can see why death seemed more appealing.

Zacky was pissed off and depressed. For a while he barely spoke to me, until someone slapped him in the face and made him realize that what Rave did wasn't my fault. Then we started where we had left off. He told Brian, Chloe and I that the game was a 'get well' benefit for both of us.

So here we are, enjoying a beautiful day in California watching America's favorite pastime.

I looked over at Zack and smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. When I did he glanced down and smiled back at me. "Having fun at your first game?" He questioned.

I smiled and nodded. "Loads," I replied.

He grinned and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Good. We'll have to come more often, just the two of us."

I smiled and nodded. "Good idea."

Our gazes returned to the game. Boston was batting; Ellsbury was up. The first pitch was a ball, so I looked back up at Zack. "I want you to meet someone tonight." I informed him.

Chris was still at the house. Yes, I know, it sounds stupid, but Kyle wants him there. He did leave for a good two weeks and all Kyle did was mope around, whining that he wanted Chris back. I told him no, he said yes. I told him no, he said yes. So finally I gave in and he's been staying in the guest bedroom. Which, I guess, is his now.

How I've managed to not let them meet for the past two weeks was beyond me. "Kay babe, who?" He replied.

"You remember me telling you about my ex-fiancé?" He nodded. "He's been staying at the house. I want you to meet him, so after the game want to crash at my place for a change?" I finished.

He looked a little iffy but nodded anyways. "Sure, why not?"

I smiled and leaned up, giving him a quick kiss. "Thank you baby."

The game seemed to end all too quickly; the Angels won four to two. Therefore Brian and Chloe got to gloat about their team the walk back to the cars.

Luckily we took separate cars.

The car ride wasn't too bad after the traffic from the game. I dozed off as Zacky drove, but I would occasionally jolt up and look over at him. He would smile at me and I would relax and slowly drift back to sleep.

The last time I snapped awake was when we were pulling into Kyle and I's apartment. Zacky glanced over and turned the car off; I grinned and we got out.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we went inside. Kyle and Chris were playing Left for Dead Two, their eyes locked onto the television.

"Fuck! Stupid fucking Hunter!" Kyle exclaimed. I looked at the screen and his player, he was always Coach, was getting ripped apart by a Hunter.

Chris laughed and soon enough Kyle was freed. "Hola boys." I said, smiling.

They jumped up and looked over at me. "Jesus you scared the fuck outta me," Chris laughed. He eyed Zacky warily, which made me have to hold back laughter, since I was relatively sure that's what Zacky was doing as well.

"Kyle, Chris, this is my boyfriend Zack. Zack, that's Chris, my ex-fiancé." I said and held my breath as Chris stood up and walked over.

To my surprise they did a bro-hug and I let out my sigh. "Nice to meet you finally," Chris chuckled, "she won't stop talking about you."

I don't know why, but the scene unfolding in front of me made my eyes water. Chris coming back suddenly seemed amazing, meeting Zacky suddenly seemed perfect.

And now, Kyle and I were free.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i was impatient and ended the story tonight.

go sub to the sequel!
NOAW!