Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Sixteen..

She stretched out as she awoke from her deep slumber. Panic tightened in her chest as she noticed she was the only body occupying Brian's overly large, overly comfy king size bed.

Hesitantly she got up, going into her own room to change, it wasn't until she glanced at her clock while pulling her jeans on that she realised why the cabin was so silent.

It was only 8:30am.

She slipped her feet into a comfy pair of Uggs, applied some make up and tied her hair into a high ponytail before making her way downstairs.

Why was Brian up so early?

It was their last say at Big Bear and although they hadn't done anything exceptionally exciting yet (Emily had come to the conclusion that because of their hectic lives back home the real excitement about Big Bear was relaxation) she was sure they'd think of something for their final day there.

A smile appeared on her lips as the sound of Brian singing to himself in the kitchen came to her ears.

"What're you doing up so early?" He asked when he finally realised she was stood there.

She raised her eyebrows "I could ask you the same question!"

A slight blush graced his cheekbones for a few seconds "Just planning our last day at Big Bear."

She wandered over to him, standing on her tip toes to lean on and look over his shoulder. "Aw you made us all a picnic?"

"Nope," He grinned "I made you and me a picnic," He turned and pushed her softly so she was stood in front of him "You like?"

"I do," She smiled, placing the rug he'd got out into the basket, unable to believe he would plan something so nice just for her.

He leant his chin on her shoulder "No problem; now come one - lets go honey!"

*

1HourLater

"We're seriously still walking Brian?" Emily whined, dragging her feet as she walked a few steps behind him.

"Stop it you whiner!" He chucked, turning round and pulling her into a small clearing of trees. "If you had any patience you'd see we're here now!"

She gasped as she glanced around the space he had brought her into "Aw, it's so pretty!" She exclaimed as he lay the rug down and they both sat.

"It's my favourite spot around here," Brian mused, unpacking some of the food "Soon it'll be back to the noise of our lives; interviews, screaming fans-"

Emily snorted with laughter, she'd never seen the guys properly in their band situation and couldn't imagine them as being famous now she knew them so well.

"Hey!" Brian replied, pretending to be offended "And what was that for?"

"I just...I don't think of your guys as 'famous'," She explained "It'll be weird for me."

"You saw it in McDonalds!" Brian frowned in confusion.

"Pfft! No I didn't!" She giggled "I was too busy eating my meal in the car!"

He laughed "Well you'll see it when we get back to Huntington, we're quite in demand! We've got a signing that you're defiantly coming to now!"

She shrugged, keeping a bored look on her face "Oki doki, I'm sure it'll be no problem for me."

"You obviously under estimate the power of Avenged Sevenfold," He winked, his attention distracted suddenly "Ooh! I've got something awesome for us to play!"

She laughed at his childish behaviour "And what's that then BriBri?"

He tipped his fedora off and took his bandanna from his hair "I'll put a blind fold on you, feed you food and you have to guess what it is!"

The excitement in his voice cause Emily to laugh harder "I take up that challenge Haner!" She called in triumph, allowing him to cover her eyes with the soft material "Hit me!"

"Okay, I'll try and go easy on you little lady," He chuckled, putting the food to her lips.

"Strawberry!"

"Right!" he grinned as she punched the air in celebration "Next!"

"Chicken!"

"Right! Next!"

"Bread!"

"Right! Next!"

He leant forward, placing a hand by the side of her to steady himself, and lightly brushed his lips against hers.

She gasped slightly, her heart pounding in her chest, and he quickly pulled away, untying her blindfold for her.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was doing," He rushed "Please don't think..."

Emily giggled, crawling over to where Brian was now sat. She crawled into his lap, her hands cupping his face as she pressed her lips to his.

He smiled softly as they pulled away, keeping his hands on her lower back so she stayed close to him. He leant his forehead against hers ad kissed her nose "You okay?" He whispered.

To reply she kissed him once more, her heart going crazy as she couldn't believe the feelings running through her body so soon after...what was his name? "I am now," She said, blushing as she cuddled into his chest.