Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Eighteen..

"So," Val said, her infamous smirk tugging at the corner of her lips "You and Brian eh?"

Emily's eyebrows raised slightly "What about me and Brian?" She asked her friend, putting on an innocent look.

"Don't give me that miss!" Val smiled knowingly "Not only have I known Brian for too long but he once dated my sister on and off a while back," She explained "I think I know when the boy likes someone!"

Emily rolled her eyes, her attention suddenly distracted by Brian calling her name. Sending Val a glance - and receiving a knowing look in return - she stood up from where her, Val and the other girls were sat behind the guys "Yes Haner?" She smiled a greeting to the fan who was currently getting her cd signed by Synyster Gates.

"Could you get me a drink please sweetie?" He asked nicely, loud enough for the others to hear.

"Ooh and me Emz!" Zach grinned from Brian's left.

Emily sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes, earning an amused laugh from the surrounding fans "Anyone else fancy a drink?"

"Aaw I wouldn't mind if you're offering Emily!" Matt called from the first chair at the long table.

"And me!" Johnny added from the opposite end.

"I don't even know what's going but I'll have one!" Jimmy exclaimed in excitement.

Emily scowled, lightly clipping Brian on the back of the head "Hope you're happy!"

He leaned back in his chair and watched as she walked away, a smile stretched across his face "Extremely," He whispered to himself.

*

"What shall we do now?" Johnny asked once the last fan's cd had been signed. He slipped an arm around Lacey's waist "It's only 7:30."

"7:30?!" Emily repeated, checking her own watch for confirmation "We were there all day!"

Brian chuckled, resting his arms over her shoulders. It was the first time he had, sort of, felt her in his arms all day and he couldn't hold back his grin "I tried to warn you didn't I!" Without thinking he leant his cheek on the side of her head.

"How about we call the Berry's and hit up Johnny's?" Jimmy asked in excitement.

As she listened to the groups eager agreements to the drummer's suggestion Emily felt a pair of eyes staring at her and glanced up "Yes Brian?"

"Are you going?" He asked, an almost concerned look on his face.

She raised her eyebrows "Why?"

"Cause I'm not going if you're not," He replied, sounding as though it was the most natural thing in the world for him to say.

"Woo! Gates is whipped!" Jimmy exclaimed bouncing around the two in amusement.

"I am not!" Brian defended himself "I just don't want her to be alone at a time like this!"

"Plus we'd have to be dating for him to be whipped!" Emily exclaimed with a laugh, deciding to ignore Jimmy's mumble of 'You're almost dating "But yes Brian, I'm going."

He pulled her close to him in a kind of one armed hug "Good cause I don't want you home on your own."

"You said that," She smirked teasingly "But thanks Brian," She added softy, placing an arm around his waist as the group of 10 started to walk "Wait, we're walking to Johnny's?" She asked in disgust as they passed the cars.

"Lazy!" Matt chuckled in a joky accusing tone "Johnny's bar is there -" He pointed down the street "-and our houses are 10 minutes away from that!"

"So why didn't you walk to the music store this morning?" She mocked pulling her tongue out at him.

"Because we would have got mobbed stoopid!" Matt replied, equally as mocking "We're here now anyway," He smiled, ruffling her hair "So try be normal yeah?"

"Hey!" She exclaimed, pulling out of Brian's embrace and taking off after the lead singer.

The two ended up in the bar 5 minutes after the others, Emily on Matt's back.

"Totally normal guys," Val laughed, rolling her eyes as Matt dumped Emily next to Brian.

"You okay little one?" He smiled, snaking his arm casually around her waist.

"I am now," She grinned, leaning her head on his shoulder.

*

"I'm just gunna go to the bathroom," Emily smiled, getting up from where she was sat with the girls, wedged between Gena and Lacey.

She wandered past the guys - who were playing a very competitive game of pool - before heading down the dark corridor leading to the bathrooms.

"They really shouldn't leave you unattended beautiful," A sinister voice snarled from the shadows.

She screamed as an arm grabbed her from behind, a hand clamped over her mouth.

"You're gunna wish you never crossed me!" Alan whispered into her ear, sending fearful shivers up her spine.

"Hey Emz, I decided right after you left - I need the bathroom too!" Gena giggled in her drunken state "Why're the lights off?" She mused, her hand scanning the wall for the switch.

As soon as the corridor was lit up Gena saw a man - squeezing the life out of her terrified looking younger cousin.

Once the scream had left her mouth the 5 muscular, tattooed guys Alan had seen at the music store were at her side immediately.

"Hey! What's going on?" Tears ran like a river down Emily's face as Brian spoke.

"Who's this eh babe?" Alan smirked, causing Emily to choke in fear. Her dream was coming back to haunt her once more - different location, same words.

"Leave her alone!" Brian shouted, lurching forward - followed by Matt, Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny.

Emily found herself jerked away from Alan and gathered up in a pair of arms she assumed were Gena's. She sobbed as a scuffle broke out between the men, all of them wanting to get their hands on the fucker that hurt their friend.

She lifted her head in time to see Alan break away from the guys and run towards the exit, Matt hot on his heels shouting "Call the police!" To the bartender.

"That little shit!" Zach exclaimed "Are you okay Emmey?"

"Uhm guys?" Johnny said, his voice quivering slightly.

"I'm fine," Emily sniffed wiping her eyes, just needing to feel Brian's arms around her "I-" Her eyes widened when she saw what Johnny was fussing over. Brian's face had paled, sweat glistened on his skin. Her eyes travelled down to where everyone was looking.

A knife - surrounded by a dark blood stain - stuck out from his stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys will most probably hate me for this haha

I <3 writing this storyy at the min :)

Sevenfoldxo