Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Twenty One..

Emily smiled as she pulled up outside the hospital in Brian's BMW "Well I'm here now Chelle, I'll have to go," She laughed into her cell phone. In the further two days Brian had been kept in the hospital she spoke to Michelle as much as anyone. She felt like she had known the second DiBenedetto twin for as long as the rest of the group.

"Seriously? Can't he wait?" Michelle groaned in a joky tone.

Emily giggled "I apologise Chelle but I really must hang up."

"Fine!" Michelle sighed "But make sure you let me know he is and stuff."

"Promise, I'll see you soon yeh?"

"Bye Emz!"

Emily laughed with an eye roll as she placed her cell back in her jeans pocket "Hi," She smiled warmly to the receptionist "I'm here to pick Brian up."

"Sure," The receptionist replied with an equally warm smile "Just go on through."

"Thanks," Emily grinned before walking down the familiar lightly painted corridors to Brian's room "Hey," She smiled softly as she slowly opened the door.

His hazel eyes lit up as soon as he saw her "Hey you," He whispered from where he was sat on the end of his bed.

She crossed the room only to be caught by his right arm and placed on his knee. He leant his forehead on hers and sweetly kissed her nose. She casually placed her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair.

He smiled, his arms circling her waist and hugging her tightly, leaning his head on her shoulder and burying his face in her neck "I missed you," He mumbled against her skin.

"I was only here last night Brian," She chuckled.

"Too long," He pouted placing a light kiss on her neck.

She kissed the top of his head "Come on, let's get you home eh?"

He sighed "Can you pass me my...crutch?" He said in disgust, because of the pain in the left side of his abdomen it was hard for him to stand up straight and walk without something to lean on.

She laughed as she passed it to him and he placed it on his left arm - using it to help him get to his bag and slung it over her shoulder.

"I can take that," He said, lacing their fingers as they walked out of the room.

"I'm fine!" she insisted "It's really not that heavy."

"Mr. Haner," Dr. Jordan smiled as they passed her in the corridor "Did one of the nurses go through your pain meds with you and book you in for a check up next week?2

Brian nodded with a smile "So I'll be seeing you next Wednesday Doc," He smiled.

"Take care okay?"

"I'll make sure he does," Emily laughed, she wasn't going to let Brian out of her sight.

"Oh really?" He asked with raised eyebrows as they headed to his car.

"Yes really! And there's nothing you can do about it!"

*

His heart sank slightly when she pulled up outside his home "So when am I going to see you next?"

Emily glanced up to the big beach house, she had never seen the inside of Brian's home before "You're going to be seeing so much of me you'll be sick of me!" She giggled "The doctor said you'd need to be looked after when you first came home plus I need to make sure you take it easy!"

Excitement bubbled in his stomach and cause his heart to race "You're moving in with me?"

She shrugged shyly "If you want me."

He leant over and crashed his lips to hers. She smiled into the kiss "I take that as a yes?" She asked, earning a grin in return.

Much to his distaste, taking a big dent in his ego, she helped him up to the home and unlocked the door. As soon as they were inside she found herself being pushed up against the wall - Brian's lips on hers and his hands on her hips.

She smiled against his lips as her fingers buried in his hairs, she arched her back so her body pressed closer to his. He moaned into the kiss.

her hands tugged on the bottom if his t-shirt, the fabric brushing against his wound and causing him to wince.

"I'm sorry!" She breathed.

He smiled, leaning his forehead on hers "Not your fault," He smiled in a sing song voice, cuddling her close to his right side - the less painful side.

"I should have realised, God, I can be so stupid! I-"

"Emily!" He laughed, placing a finger on her lips "There was something I wanted to say to you and you're ruining it!!"

"Oh?" She replied as she helped him hobble into the living room and sit on the large sofa.

He leant over and pecked her on the lips "I don't know if you're ready for this, I can't keep t to myself any longer," He whispered against her lips "But I love you Emily Newell, more than I've loved anyone or anything before in my life. You'd make me so happy - but only if you're ready - if you'd become mine, be my girlfriend?"

The shocked look on her face changed to a sparkling grin as she kissed the corner of his mouth "I love you too Brian, of course I'll be your girlfriend."

*

She glanced over to her...boyfriend lay sprawled across his bed, her stomach dipping and her heart pounding.

She was finally able to call Brian Haner Jnr hers.

"The guys want to know when it's okay for them to come over," She informed him, crawling along the bed and cuddling into his right side. Ever since they had arrived back from the hospital 2 hours previous she had been getting non stop text messages from everyone in the A7x family.

"I finally get you all to myself and those fuckers want to ruin it," He joked, placing a kiss on her temple.

Emily rolled her eyes and giggled, her heart skipping at his words "I'm unsure of whether that's romantic or harsh."

"Romantic," He confirmed for his, his fingers tracing comforting patterns on her arm "Plus, if they end up coming round I won't be able to do this," Turning on his side he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue grazing her bottom lip, begging for the entrance she immediately granted.

"Okay," She breathed, incredibly breathless from his mind blowing kissed "I'll tell them you're too tired tonight."