Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Twenty Five..

Emily smiled as the bus rolled to a stop outside House of Blues in Myrtle Beach. The tour was speeding ahead as they'd now reached their 12th date on the 20th of December - their last day before their week off over Christmas.

"Hey you," She heard Brian mumble from beside her, her rubbed comforting patterns on her sides, allowing his hands to travel up her top.

"Wait," She breathed, pushing his hands away from her skin. As they were yet to have sex and she was reluctant to show him her stomach, he was yet to find out about the severe zigzag scarring travelling up and down her right side.

"Sorry," He smiled in an attempt to look innocent as she cuddled close to his body.

"It's not your fault Brian," she mumbled into his bare, shirtless skin. "It's me."

*

"So have you and Brian....?" Leana asked, wriggling her eyebrows. The guys had gone off to do their usual million hour sound check leaving the girls to gossip.

A horrified look came to Gena's face "Lea!?"

"What?"

"She's my little cousin!"

"And?"

"No!" Emily called over their squabbling. All 4 girls - including Val and Lacey - turned to look at her "We haven't had chance. Not with his injury - plus you didn't want to hear us on here!" She chuckled at their disgusted expressions. "And..." She trailed off with a sigh.

Val frowned, noticing the young girl's concern "And?"

Emily bit her bottom lip "I'm a little self concious," she admitted, noticing the girls' eyes roam her curvy yet thin frame in disbelief "Not like that. I have some...scarring."

"Scarring?" Lacey asked in confusion.

The young girls heart raced as she bit harder on her bottom lip "The only way is to show you," She explained, getting to her feet, trembling with nerves. "Please don't judge me," She added quietly as she gently as she gently lifted the right side of her Misfits shirt.

The girls all stared in shock at the angry white lines crisscrossing down the right side of Emily's slender waist.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Gena asked, her voice thick with concern and anger.

Emily lowered her top and shrugged "I can't remember," She replied, her voice almost a whisper "Alan's always refused to tell me."

The girls all rushed to their friend, all wrapping their arms around her and each other in a big group hug.

"You're safe now," Gena tried to reassure her as a sob emerged from her younger cousin.

*

"BRIAN! Stay away from meee!" Emily giggled as her very sweaty boyfriend chased after her.

"But I want to cuddle my beautiful, sexy girlfriend!" He whined, his arms outstretched.

She laughed, backing up away from him until she felt her back touch the wall "Shower first Haner! Your fans will be here soon!" She exclaimed, referring to the 4 lucky A7x fans who had somehow acquired backstage passes.

"Fine," He huffed, folding his arms across his broad chest "You could always join me," He added, his eyebrows raised.

She rolled her eyes "You have 10 minutes Brian. Go get a shower...on your own!"

"Y'know, any other girl would jump at the chance of showering with me," He winked, his cocky smirk back on his lips.

She giggled "Its a good job I'm not just any girl isn't it."

*

"So, I guess we'll see you all on Christmas Day," Val announced once they had touched down in Huntington. She quickly hugged the rest of the group - even Matt - with tears shining in her eyes.

"You do know that's only, like, 4 days Val right?" Gena frowned in the amusement of her friend's actions.

"And that I live with you?" Matt added, a slightly worried look on his face.

"I know," She waved them off, quickly wiping the tears from her eyes. "I've just been getting weirdly emotional recently," She frowned as the rest of the group started their quick goodbyes.

"My presents better be good!" Johnny called as each couple climbed into their separate cabs.

Emily chuckled as she leant her head on Brian's shoulder listening as he gave the driver their address - helping him along the way.

"Keep the change," Brian smiled, handing the driver some notes once he had pulled up outside the large beach house they called home.

"C'mon little lady," He smirked, swooping her up in his arms easily. Because of the vast amount of clothes they owned they had made the decision to leave their cases on the bus.

As soon as they were inside and the front door was locked Brian's lips found Emily's in a hungry kiss "We don't have to be so careful anymore," He whispered against her lips.

She giggled as she allowed him to switch her position in his arms - straddling his waist. Before she even realised they'd started walking up the stairs she felt herself be lay on the bed, him hovering above her.

"Was Alan your first?" He asked, assuming that her slight reluctance was due to the fact that she'd never had a good experience, especially as she nodded sadly. "I promise I'll look after you," He breathed, reattaching their lips.

She allowed herself to get lost in the kiss. Although what Brian had assumed was in fact true she knew she could trust him not to hurt her, plus that wasn't her main worry.

She peeled his shirt off and traced her hands all over his impressive, muscular torso as he pushed her skinny jeans down her legs. She busied herself with undoing his belt buckle but as soon as she felt the fabric of her tshirt move she froze.

"Emz?" He frowned in confusion "Are you okay baby?"

She shook her head, blinking away tears "I have scars Brian. Nasty, ugly scars all the way down my right side."

His hand travelled to her right hip, slowly pushing the fabric of her tshirt up "Let me see," He said softly.

"You'll hate them," She warned him "They'll put you off me..."

Shock filled his beautiful brown eyes "Nothing can put me off you Emily," He whispered passionately as she sat up slightly, allowing him to pull the tshirt over her head. Tears of anger and upset prickled the backs of his eyes but he quickly blinked them away, bending down and placing a soft trail of kisses along the scars. "You're beautiful Emily Newell," He whispered as he unclasped and removed her bra.

She moaned as he took one of her breasts in his mouth - his tongue circling her nipple causing the scars to be pushed completely from her mind.

His kisses traced up her chest to her neck and finally ending up back on her lips. His calloused guitarist fingers hooked beneath the elastic of her underwear and pulled them off, her quickly doing the same to him.

"Are you ready?" He asked, gently nipping and sucking the delicate skin of her neck.

"Yes," She breathed,a moan coming from her throat as he gently entered her "Faster Brian," She groaned, her nails digging into the skin of his back as her hips bucked even closer to his.

He obeyed immediately and their cries became louder as he hit her spot with every thrust. Soon, her walls tightened around him and they came together, collapsing in a sweaty heap of desire.

He lay next to her and traced a finger along the scars she had been so self conscious of "You're so perfect," He whispered into her ear, nibbling softly on her earlobe.

"Not as perfect as you," She breathed, crashing her lips against his as his hand edged up her chest and began massaging her breast.

Time for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
ArghArghArghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This one is SO embarrassing. Like seriously, I cant even re-read it to check it over without cringe-ing majorly.

Sorry it's so awful.

Sevenfoldxo