Wake Me Up Forgotten Faces

..Six..

"What do you mean a lot of help?" Zach asked, worried about what had happened to his friend.

"What's happened to her Hannah?" Gena added.

The younger girl paused outside her friend's door "I better let her explain that to you."

"Hannah?" Emily called, her voice weak, as the door slowly opened "That you?"

"Yeh, it's me," Hannah smiled wandering back into the room "I've got some visitors for you as well." Gena and Zach followed close behind, their looks of shock evident as they saw the state of Emily's injuries.

"Hey you two," she blushed, so pleased to see her favourite relatives "How was the tour?"

Gena raised her eyebrows "It doesn't matter about the tour Emz!" She exclaimed, sitting down and taking hold of her cousin's hand "What the hell happened to you?"

Emily bowed her head and blushed once more "It was an accident."

"Accident my ass," Hannah mumbled, adding "They need to know Em!" When she saw the look on her friend's face.

"It was Alan," Emily whispered.

"That guy who answered the door?!" Zach asked, anger in his words "He did this to you?! Has he ever done anything like this before?"

"No."

"YES!" Hannah interrupted "I've been trying to get you to leave him for 2 years now!"

"2 years? That's how long he's been hurting you Em?" Zach asked emotionally "You should have told us!"

"Well, that doesn't matter anymore," Gena announced softly, the stubborn look on her face that told everyone things were going to go her way. "You're coming to live with us."

*

"Here are your painkillers and I've booked you in for a check up a week today," The nurse explained handing Emily a bag "You look after yourself now okay?"

"We'll look after her," Gena smiled, gently placing an arm around her cousin's shoulders "She'll be safe with us."

"You are so cliché!" Emily giggled once she was settled in the backseat of Zach's car.

"Hey!" Gena protested from the passenger seat "I am not cliché! Now Metallica or Guns 'n' Roses?" She asked, holding up 2 CD cases.

"Guns!" Both Emily and Zach answered together.

Soon the opening chords to Sweet Child O' Mine filled the car and Emily relaxed into her seat. it had been so long since she was allowed to listen to music.

"Slash is so amazing," She mused out loud.

"You sound just like Brian," Zach chuckled, immediately getting Emily's full attention at the mear mention of Brian Haner's name.

Her feeling for the tall 'cute' guitarist had never left her - she would find herself scanning over the two pictures from her childhood every night before she went to sleep.

Just wanting to see his face.

"You should come to one of our shows y'know..."

"Huh, Oh - yeah of course!" She replied once she had finally pulled herself out of her thoughts "Then I can meet the rest of your band again."

Zach chuckled "Oh you'll be meeting them way before that Emz - we're all practically neighbours and live in each others houses."

Gena turned in her chair to send her younger cousin a reassuring smile "They're all excited to meet you again."

Emily smiled shyly, nervously chewing on her thumbnail "Can't wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally on my computer :) Lol so thank you too:
lisamargaret [ILY :)]
mcrgcvampress
MuffinGiirl
Katycakes
A7X_Lover13
pjrox
andreaface13
Insane.
BlackDreams
MusicMadness
GAT3S.0F.V3NG3ANC3
They Call Me Stevie
DreeMarie09

:)

Hannah
Emily
A Lovely Pic Of ZV and Gena :) <3