Take My ***ing Hand and Never Be Afraid Again

Blushing and Panics

The next day...

Frank’s POV

I woke up; strangely enough in the same position that I fell asleep in, only something was different, missing. I opened one eye slowly to avoid waking up completely if I didn’t have to, I looked around slowly and then down at my chest. She was gone. My eyes jutted open and I was suddenly fully awake, I quickly sat up, which turned out to be a very bad idea because I now had a massive headache.

“Hayley?” I whispered into the empty room, eagerly waiting a response.

Waiting. Nothing.

I quickly threw the blankets from my body and frantically began to search the room for her.

She can’t have gone far...can she?

I knocked quietly on the closed bathroom door just hoping that’s where she was. But after a moment of waiting no answer came so I quickly ran into the hallway and began to knock on everyone’s doors trying to find her.

“Dude, calm down. What’s wrong?” I heard Gerard’s voice come from behind me. I quickly spun around.

“It’s Hayley, after our talk last night I fell asleep with her in my arms and this morning when I woke up she was gone and I can't find her anywhere!” I began to talk so fast that all my words came out as one, leaving Gerard looking more confused than he was when he asked me what was wrong.

“Uh...she went to Starbucks to get you some coffee.” He said when he had finally made sense of my word jumble and raised his eye brow at me in a weird way.

“Are you fucking kidding me!” I yelled at him basically waking up the entire hotel.

“What’s all the yelling about?” Hayley commented as she walked around the corner trying to juggle five or six coffees.

“Hayley!” I yelled running towards her and taking some of the coffees from her.

“Uh? Morning, Frank.” She giggled and continued with me by her side down the hallway handing Gerard his coffee when she reached him followed by everyone else.

“Frank what is the big deal? What’s all the yelling about?” she questioned curiously whilst sipping her coffee.

“He was freaking out because when he woke up you were gone and then he felt the need to wake the rest of us up.” Ray pointed out rubbing his eyes tiredly and taking a big sip out of his coffee and letting out a sigh of relief that he had now had his morning caffeinated beverage.

“Aw really, Frank? That’s so sweet.” Hayley replied hugging me with her free arm.

“Uh where has Gerard disappeared to?” Mikey questioned as he re-emerged from his hotel room now freshly dressed and shaven drinking his coffee.

Everyone all of a sudden began to look around before hearing a noise coming from Angel’s room, causing everyone to look at each other and try to refrain from laughing.

I removed my arm from around Hayley and quietly crept towards the door along with Ray and Bob. We all pressed our ears to the door trying to hear what was going on.

“I can’t hear anything!” I whispered sharply.

“Oh for God’s sake you guys.” Hayley said rolling her eyes and walking over to the door and knocking on it loudly.

“Angel! Is Gerard in there with you? Angel!” she yelled loudly.

We all waited for a response none came. I heard Hayley sigh heavily and began to bang on the door once more. It didn’t take long for Rob and Brian to come running out of their rooms to find out what was happening.

“Hayley! What the hell are you doing?” Brian yelled.

“Gerard’s in there with Angel and they wont open the door or answer us.” She pouted.

“Well if Gerard is in there with Angel, if I remember high school right they wont want to open the door...or just can't be fucked getting up.” He smiled cheekily. “No pun intended.” He winked and walked away.

It took a moment for what Brian had just said to sink in and when it did we all looked at him then at the door in disgust.

I shivered and made began to dry wretch causing everyone to burst into laughter. That wasn’t all it caused, soon after Gerard opened the door wearing no shirt and sporting an undone belt not to mention a massive red-ish purple mark on his neck that could only be defined as a hickey.

I went up to him closely examining his neck on my way I went right up to his neck and looked at him with narrowed eyes. I jumped back quickly and pointed at the mark.

“Gerard Arthur Way! What is that on your neck? Where is your shirt? Why is your belt undone? Young man you have a lot of explaining to do!” I said trying so hard to imitate his mother.

“None of your damn business. Could you lot keep it down out here please?”

“Ooo! Why? What’s going on in there? Huh? Huh? Huh?” Ray bounced around in the corridor.

“Shut up.” Gerard blushed and began to close the door.

“Gerard baby come back to bed...” was the last thing heard before the door shut in our faces leaving us all stunned.