Take My ***ing Hand and Never Be Afraid Again

Hotel Rooms and Mixed Emotions

Well this is going to be interesting. I get stuck with the arrogant one. Oh fun.

When we arrived on our floor we found our rooms; Mikes and Frankie were in the room across from us and Bob and Toro were next to us meaning Rob was next to Mikes and Frankie. I sighed as Gerard slid the key-card through the electronic lock. The door clicked before opening. Gerard pushed the door a little making it swing open. I picked up my bag and headed in after Gerard, I quickly dumped my bag on the chair near the door. I turned to leave when I was stopped abruptly by Gerard.

“So uh... we get to share a room... should be interesting. Especially when it comes to the bathroom time.” He winked sneakily to me.

“Eugh. Please, Gerard. Just because you spend more time in that bathroom than I do doesn’t mean this is going to be interesting. And when I'm the shower you’re not allowed in this room.” I snapped at him I figured if I set the rules down from moment one that he would understand...oh how wrong I was.

He just giggled and smirked at me before deciding to get half naked in front of me. I rolled my eyes as he removed his shirt and began to strut the room apparently in search of a shirt.

Bullshit! He's not looking for a shirt.

[Gerard’s POV]

I took this as my opportunity to impress. I slowly removed my shirt and pretended to look around the room for a shirt to wear. I saw Angel watching me. Just then there was a knock on the door. I sighed and went to open the door still without my shirt. I opened the door and there stood Frank. He had changed too. His face fell as he saw my shirtless torso.

[Frank’s POV]

I knocked on the door of Angel’s room, hoping to get a word in with her before we had to go to the studio. I was nervous for some reason. I adjusted my fresh shirt and looked up as the door opened but my face instantly fell as I saw Gerard’s shirtless body.

There goes your chance Frankie boy. She’s already with Gerard.

“What’s up Frankie?” Gerard asked in his most friendly tone.

I just scowled at him and shook my head, “Brian rang. He’s at the studio now.” I mumbled before walking back to my room.

[Normal POV]

I looked over Gerard’s shoulder and saw Frankie standing at the door.

He looked nice. At least he had the decency to put clothes on.

I heard him mumble something before walking away. Gerard closed the door and opened his bag pulling out a shirt and quickly slipping it on.

He ushered me towards the door. “Come on girl, let’s get moving. Our manager is at the studio already. Come on. Come on.” I rolled my eyes, grabbing my shoulder bag and quickly slipped past Gerard into the hallway. He slyly slapped me on the ass as I passed him. I turned around and glared at him.

This could be fun

I smiled at Gerard and walked towards him getting up close to him. I heard a door open behind me and then someone sigh before I heard padding footsteps down the hallway. “Gerard...” I whispered to him.

“mmm” he said staring down into my eyes. I stayed silent for a moment before slapping him hard across the face.

“Dont ever touch me like that again!” I yelled before turning and walking off down the hallway. I heard Bob break out in laughter from his room.

I turned around as I turned the corner at the end of the hall to see Gerard still with a dumbfounded look on his face. I smiled to myself as I turned the corner and headed for the lift. Frankie had just gotten in. I yelled for him to stop the elevator, he quickly stuck his hand between the slowly closing doors, causing them to jolt and retract outwards. I smiled gratefully to him and stepped into the lift next to him. The doors were almost shut when Gerard came running down the hallway, Frank was about to push the open door button, when I grabbed his arm and stopped him, he gave me a confused look and I just smiled. I looked at Gerard’s bewildered facial expression. I just smiled and waved as the doors finally closed. Frank started to giggle beside me.

“Aww. You have the most adorable giggle.” I cooed. I saw him blush crimson slightly before grinning widely.

[Frank’s POV]

I blushed slightly but decided to cover it up with my big cheesy grin. When we reached the lobby floor and I held the door open to make sure it didn’t close when Angel was leaving the lift as I let her pass me. She gave me a sweet smile and I savoured the moment for a second before stepping out of the lift myself. Mikey, Ray, Bob, Angel, Rob and I were all standing in the Lobby, Gerard hadn’t arrived yet. I heard a bustling coming from the stairwell and turned around to see Gerard hurrying down the stairs almost tripping on the last step. He reached the bottom and almost keeled over. Hunching over placing his hands on his knees and puffing heavily he looked ridiculous. I couldn’t help but giggle.

[Normal POV]

I heard Frankie giggle at the sight of the exhausted Gerard, it was contagious and I burst out laughing. Gerard death stared me and Frankie. I just poked my tongue out at him and turned around to talk to Rob.

“How are you, Princess?” Rob asked me.

I smiled at him and quietly replied, “I’m good. Really.” I used my best convincing smile but he rolled his eyes and pulled me away from the boys.

“Seriously Angel...” he asked his eyes as sincere as his voice. I sighed and waited for a moment before swallowing the lump that had risen in my throat.

“It’s not easy. I miss her like hell. I feel lost and empty and I don’t like it one bit. These guys kind of scare me a little. I'm sure they are all real nice guys but yeah.” I said looking back at the guys.

“And seriously who names their child Toro?!” I whispered. Rob burst out laughing at what I had just said.

“Okay Angel I think we need to do some proper introductions.” He said as he continued laughing. I gave him a hurt look.

Why is he laughing at me? It’s a serious question!

Rob took my arm and led me over to the boys. “Okay boys. Angel this is Gerard as you know already. This is his brother, Mikey.” He said pointing to Gerard and the guy with black hair that shared his eyes.

why is he making me feel stupid I know who everyone is.

The boys looked just as confused as I did but I went along with it.

“Okay this is Bob and Frank, or Frankie whatever you want to call him.” He said pointing to the blonde haired beauty with baby blue eye and the gorgeous tattooed boy.

I already knew this.

“And this, Angel, is Ray. Ray Toro.” He said giggling. I felt my cheeks flush red.

How stupid do I feel right now.

I roughly elbowed Rob in the stomach to stop him laughing and stalked out into the street outside the hotel where I was soon joined by the group of boys. Rob pointed towards the tarago’s parked in front of us. I walked about two steps before someone grabbed my hand and laced their fingers with mine.

Who the hell?!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjpy this chapter
please comment if you read
whether its good or bad comments i dont mind
all will help the story improve
xx