My Guardian Angel

Goosebumps

I craned my head to the direction Dad was facing. His face was frozen, just like the trees outside in the cold.
Ahh…
Customers!
I was happy for Dad. “You know, Dad, I think its best that you start getting ready to take orders instead of staring out as if you’ve seen an angel to come and pick you up to take you to Heaven.”

Dad cocked an eyebrow. “You’re right.”
He bent down and set up the whole café counter. Two big families came stampeding right through the door like a herd of buffalos in the wild.
“Welcome to the Atomica Café. We serve coffee, chocolate, and cake! Remember that, folks…the 3 C’s!” Dad exclaimed. I giggled in silence. That was such a cheesy advertisement…not that I could think of a better one.

People surrounded the wooden tables and came up to the counter to order coffee.
The place was packed and packed with people.
But I didn’t care.
All I cared about was for something very exciting to happen. Maybe…
Maybe The Click 5 would just come entering through that front door carrying their equipment along their backs.
Just maybe.

But right out of the blue…

Five very familiar faces appear right outside in the snow.

I was right!

I was actually RIGHT!

Right outside were five very famous people who I love.

THE CLICK 5!!!

I felt cold inside and out. Oh, Gosh, what am I gonna do? Hide? No…they might think I’m a loser.
Oh…

Goosebumps came and I felt like barfing.
What was I gonna do? This was just weird. I’m prepared for everything, but I never prepared for anything like this because I never really thought that it will actually happen!