Status: Will be working on it slowly.

The Diary Of The Run Away

My Whereabouts Are Now Unknown

Diary Of The Run Away.

Chapter 1;

I’ve been wanting to run away my whole life, I was so sick of being around my mother who always high, and a step-father who just loved to beat on me, and drank 24-7. Nobody wants a life like this, so why do I have to stay in it?

The only person I told was my only and closest best friend, Mia. She told me I should stay! That I was to young to run away yet. I was 12 years old, I had grown up a lot over the years. I was going to do it anyway, so I made her promise not to tell anyone where I was going. My parents couldn’t find out. We made a sad goodbyes before school was over, because I was leaving that night. I wanted out of this town.

I packed all that I needed into a small bag, and I really didn’t take much. After getting my bag ready, I was out my bedroom window. I jumped off the roof, and took off into the dark world before me.

To get to where I was going, this was Califorina. I had to hitch a ride there, and the ride rides to get there as well. I wasn’t going to spend the little money I had, unless I had too.

A nice older couple helped me out most of the way. The was traveling cross country in an RV, and for the first time in my life I got to watch TV! They treated me like one of their many kids they told me about, and for once I felt like I had a family. Apart of me told me I should stay with them, it was saver, but I needed to go to California. My body was yelling for it.

The old couple stopped of in Arizona, and that was my last stop with them. I said my goodbyes and thank yous, before heading off down the side of the highway. Getting a ride in Arizona was hard, and for the middle of winter the weather was kinda nice. It was about an hour later when someone stopped on the side of the road for me. I ran up to the driver’s window of the van, as the older man rolled the window down. There was four guys, two in front, two in back. Something told me this was trouble.
“Where you heading to girl?”
“California, Long beach.”She told them.
“Your in luck,” The one behind the driver piped in, “We are heading that way. Arent we boys?”
They all nodded with a creepy grin, me a tiny smile on my face.”Get in, you can sit between Paul and Kyle.” The side door opened, and I crawled up in.
”Thank you.”I said as we started out onto the road.
“No problem.”The driver said,” I am Curt. And you are, girl?”
“Andie,” I looked at the others, chewing my lip.
“Well, Andie,” He paused some,” You look tired. Why don’t you lay down on the bed in the back? By the time you wake up, we will be there.”
I just shook my head climbing into the back of the van, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seems shorts. Will get long, I promise.