September Skies

Silent and small, tender and soft. . .

Gerard Way sat nervously on the hospital waiting room bench. His hands were trembling, each bead of sweat that rolled down sent tingles down his spine. He kept fidgeting in his seat, tears started to roll down.

It streamed like a waterfall, wetting his black shirt completely. This changed the atmosphere, the aroma of death started to linger around the innocent air. Each smell started to pump the nervousness right through each cranial nerve in his skull.
The Adrenal gland has done it's work, the Adrenaline started to flow through his veins.

A small creak was heard, little schreeching sounds that echoed through the white walls.

"Gerard. . ." a whisper was heard from behind. Kara's beautiful face rose in vision. Her slim, tender body placed in a wheelchair, but in her arms. . .lay an infant.

The infant was small and tender, it's tiny eyelids closed and it's pink mouth shut. Each hand was shaped into a small fist, clutching in the subtle happiness of it's birth. Not a hair on it's smooth bald, head.

Gerard stood up and rubbed his face, he rushed to Kara and held her hand, as tight as he could. His eyes were teary and full of sympathy

"Kara, are you alright?" he asked, each word burned with compassion.

"Gerard, I'm fine. . ." she assured, smiling her angelic smile Gerard loved about her the most.

The baby in her delicate arms yawned and stretched, curling into a ball, her pink tongue evident as she opened her small mouth.

"Is it uh...uh?" Gerard asked again, sniffing through the sentence.

"It's a girl!" Kara rejoiced, her brown hair dancing on her shoulders. She grinned again, the honor of having her first baby. Nothing could replace the happiness.

Gerard gave a low chuckle. "I'm a. . .I'm a. . .a" He stammered. As if the words had death written all over

"You're a father!" She finished, still clutching her child to her chest. The pride was unstoppable.

"I'm a father. . ." Gerard mumbled again, the only thought that ringed through his head.

"What should we name her?" Kara asked, looking at the baby girl. Love in her eyes.

"Kahela. . .let's name her Kahela. . ."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard's a father, he has a wife, he has a daughter. Gerard starts a family. Wow. Please comment, I really appreciate it. ^-^

I might just finish this story. haha