September Skies

The Nightmare

I was stuck in the waiting room with Frank, Mikey and my mother. Mikey looked also like he's been swallowed by the whale, but not as much as me. . .because he already knew.

According to mom, Mikey found out for himself, invading Gerard's closset and looking for doctor slips in other words.

"Will he be okay?" I whispered to Mikey who was sitting by himself with a cold face.

"I hope." He answered glumly. "He can be very stubborn sometimes, playing live in concerts with cancer."

I gulped, and looked at him with wide eyes. I felt a small tear form in front of my eye, and it fell . . .gliding down my cheeck slowly. Mikey looked at me wiped the small tear away with his thumb.

"It's okay," He whispered with a melodic soothing voice. "It was detected early and it's only stage one so it could probably be cured with chemotherapy."

I looked at him again smiling as an image formed in my head. "So, Dad's going to be. . .bald?"

Mikey started to laugh. "You can say that." He muttered, I bet he was imagining Gerard Way without his beautiful black hair.

"Uhm, Mrs. Way?" A doctor's hoarse voice came from inside. A man with blonde hair and a stiff backboned body came marching in.

Kara stood up and entered Dad's room with red eyes. I started to follow her and entered the room as well. . .until a hand stopped me and hooked my shoulder. Bob and Ray went through the door slowly, with their faces filled with sorrow.

"You're not allowed, young lady." The hoarse voice thundered. The heat boiled up again.

"But. . .I'm family!" I stormed and pushed his hand away, rudely.

"NO." He pulled me and yanked me with one arm. He snorted and muttered something unintelligent under his breath.

"LET HER IN." stormed a hoarse voice.

I turned around to see Dad struggling to stand up. His face, ghostly white and pale as the wrinkles formed from all the pain. Bob, Ray and Mom supported him giving him water and food.

"Dad. . ."I whispered and approached him dearly with an unbreathable hug around his neck.

"I'm okay." he said, chuckling as i pecked him on the cheek.

"No, you're not. You have cancer and you fainted." I sniffed.

Gerard wiped away my tears with his thumb and kissed me on the forehead.

"Don't be so worried, Kaehl. . .one day I'll really leave you, It's life. But you'll learn a lot from it okay?" He whispered, caressing my hair.

"But it's still my fault." I blurted, slightly embarassed.

"Why on earth is anything your fault?" He asked in deep confusion.

"It's my fault that you're here. It's my fault because i got mad at you for not telling me, It's my fault that you're in a hospital bed. . .it's my fault---"

He cut me as he cupped his hands on my mouth. "It's not your fault." He whispered. "I should have told you."

I smiled and more tears spilled down slowly as i hung my head. Dad lifted my chin and a smile crossed his weary face.

"Dad, sleep." I ordered, feeling his warm forehead.

"What about you?" he asked, not very comfortable leaving me here as he slept peacefully.

"I'll sleep somewhere." I smirked.

"I love you, Daddy." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, Kaehl."

``-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

That night, a dream haunted me in all directions. . .

Where was I? It was white and covered with rose petals. All silent as the breeze ran smoothly through my skin. . .

Everyone was in black, their heads were low and black inked tears fell from their eyes.

"Excuse me." I asked, going to a random girl. "Where am i?"

She didn't answer me, she continued to let the tears flow as she absent-mindedly walked around with her feet barely touching the ground.

I felt so confused as the spasm of fear went through me. I looked at me, to find out that i was in black too, not in any black dress. . .

The one mom gave me. . .

I breathed unevenly as I tried to escape but the walls blocked each pathway that led to freedom.

"LET ME OUT!" I yelled as tears fell down from my cheeks. . only to find black ink rolling down in replace.

Everyone then marched in the same direction. . .and glancing at the crowd, i could see the familiar faces. Mom, Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray. They all surrounded something.

I pushed through people as i reached the center, my eyes grew wide only to find the center. . .as a coffin.

And in the coffin. . .Gerard Way slept still with his eyes closed and cold pale ghostly white skin. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
I might not be able to update as frequently next week and onwards because of school. Please suscribe and comment. and thank you really for reading. I feel so happy and not much bigger than the failure i already am. Your words and clicks encourage me, you guys make me happy deep inside, thankyew.

Uhm, that was just a dream, but it meant something. . .[i might edit this chapter when i have time though]