Keeping You a Secret

Onze

“You don’t need to follow me everywhere.” Spencer rolled his eyes for the 80th time that day, and gave me a pissed off sigh. He managed to shove his way past me and made his way into the main office. I shook my head guiltily, and sulked off in a different direction.

It had been a month since Spencer had been released from the hospital, and ever since then I couldn’t let him out of my sight. I was so scared of him getting hurt, that I just can’t. The phone rang somewhere in the office as I made my way towards Garcia’s office. Before I even reached the door it slammed open. “Spencer mad at you, again?” She walked back into her office, resuming her usual chair.

I flashed her a smirk. “How’d you know?” I asked sliding a chair next to hers. “Well, I heard Spencer stomping down the hall way muttering underneath his breathe ‘God, why does he have to be so overprotective!’ Along with the collective sigh that follows suit, and on top of that, it’s been the third time this week, babe.” She threw back the smirk I had given her only moments ago.

She was right.

The usual conversation passed, and I made my way out of her office. It always ended with me agreeing to stop “harassing” Spencer all the time, and to give him some space. We both knew that this wasn’t going to happen any time soon. I rounded the corner, and the first thing that caught my eyes were the flowers. Sitting right in the middle of Spencer’s desk was a humongous bouquet.

I strode over to the desk, and loomed over a very happy looking Spencer. I grunted, noting my presence, and he turned around his eye gleaming and a huge grin spread on that gorgeous face. It had been so long since I’d seen that smile, at least a genuine one. I gazed at the flowers and gazed back to him. He finally got the clue that he needed to start talking. “They’re just breathe taking. White Gardenias...” He ran his long, and slender fingers over on the petals. “They mean: you’re lovely, I secretly love you, and ecstasy.”

He said smirking, and putting emphasis on the last word.I could feel the snarl building up inside of me. “Who they from?” I almost barked at him. His glance shot down, and he looked like a scared child for a moment. He moved in close to whisper in me, but then decided not to. He let the card slip on the table, and walked away. A grin appeared on his lips when he walked into the elevator. I picked up the small business sized cared, all it read was:

You simply amaze me.

- S.A


The card fell daintily from my fingertips, and it sure felt nice while I was crunching it under the heel of my boot.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY AN UPDATE.
it's a filler.
a crappy one at that, but i'm so sorry.
school has taken over my life, and i so apologize. :c