One in a Million.

Five.

Wednesday, November 11th, 2009

Willow called Nina as she walked outside the school.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Nina, it’s me, Willow. Can you go?”

“Yeah, yeah. Can you pick me up? I lost my keys.”

Willow laughed, “I’m not surprised. I’ll be there in about ten minutes.”

“Okay, see you then.”

“Bye.” Willow hung up the phone as she started the car, listening as Jeffree Star blasted through her speakers. She sang softly along with her iPod as she drove over to Nina’s.

Nina was walking outside with her purse when Willow pulled up. Will moved her items out of the front seat and into the back as Nina got in.

“Hey, lovely,” Willow spoke.

“Hello, girly. Are we ready to go?”

“Yeah. Do you know where it is?”

“I’ll guide you.”

|~|~|~|

“Okay, Mrs. Castro, we’ll have your results tomorrow. What time works for you?” The nurse said as she wrote on her clipboard.

Willow bit her lips. “Will they be done by eleven-thirty? I can come here around lunch hour.”

“That’ll be fine, dear. Whenever you can. Doctor Billow will be assisting you tomorrow.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as her and Nina gathered her things.

“Best of luck.”

The girls excited the center, quickly getting in the car, both slightly nervous about the following day.

“So, what are you going to do if it’s positive?”

“What do you mean ‘what am I going to do’? I’m going to tell Drew! Obviously he’s the father, and if we’re going to have a baby, he’s going to have to know.” Nina rolled her eyes at her friend.

“I was just asking, gosh.”

Willow looked over at Nina with a soft, apologetic smile. “Sorry, I’ve just had a long day.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Well- it’s not anything big, I guess I’m just stressed. I mean, Drew is great, I absolutely love him, but with school work, the dogs, crappy teachers, and now this, there’s not even enough time for us. I just need to take a breather and calm down, I guess.”

“Okay, one, what crappy teacher? And two, you don’t even know about this, you’re probably not even pregnant, you’re barely showing any signs, it’s just us girls over reacting.”

“I know, I know, but still, there’s always a chance. And what would we do with a kid? I’m not even out of high-school yet, and Drew’s career is just setting off.”

“Yeah, I guess- but’d be nice anyways. And you never answered, teacher?”

“Mr. Gaskarth.”

“Ooh, isn’t that the new English teacher? The one that Jen likes?”

Willow chuckled, “Yeah, that one. He’s being a little bitch, and I’ve only known him for two days.”

“So, is he what she says?”

“…What does she say?”

“That he’s cute, charming, sweet, adorable, hot, amazing...”

“Oh, God.”

“Yeah, she’s like, totally obsessed.”

“He’s married.”

“I’m sure she knows that.”

“Because I told her, because I can have an actual conversation with him without giggling like an idiot and twirling my hair, I think it’s ridiculous.”

“Right,”

“I do! I mean, he’s her married teacher! I wouldn’t waste my time on the heartbreak that’s sure to come if she keeps this up. I mean, like, what will this bring her? What will she get out of this? Absolutely nothing.”

“You’re talking like they’re having an affair.”

Willow sighed, hitting her head on the window as the waited for the red light. “You’re right. Sorry, it’s the stress talking.”

“It’s fine, Will.”

“Hey, Nina?”

“Yeah, babe?”

“Thanks for being here for me.”

“No problem, Will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it never meant to be this long.

I'm so sorry.
I completely forgot about the story, and tossed it aside, before realizing that I really enjoy writing this.
Again, so sorry.
Favorite part? It helps me.
I'm going to get back on track with this, and as you know, I plot out, but I can't write if I can't plot.
I'm having troubles plotting this.
If you have an idea for the story, I'd honestly love you forever, and of course, you'd get credit.
Anyways, I know this is short, but I'll have the next out soon. I have eight active stories (two more on the way, my max is ten), and I've deleted a bunch, so go check them out.
Thanks!
Ash.
(Also, I had a quick interview with Lisa Ruocco (whoot whoot! Notice my new username? And a layout on the way....), and I'll be posting it soon, if she says okay, seeing as she wanted to know where I'd be posting it.
So, check back!