Hiding Bruises

Tina Blanch has been going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for 6 years now and for her they have been 6 long years of misery.Picked out in 2nd year as a victim for Bellatrix Lestrange and a nasty group of Slytherins,she's got used to being constantly harassed and tormented. No-one else knows though...

Can the famous Sirius Black really change all that ? If so, can he change it for the better?

Disclaimer: I am not JK and if I was then the Evil Lord VoldiePoo would be called the Evil Lord VoldiePoo and would have died of swine flu in book 1. Any places or people you recognise do not belong to me, they are JKs and she is amazing :)
  1. The Girl No-One Knows ... (Yet)
    'Hi, my name is Tina and I’m the type of girl you don’t notice. I started at Hogwarts 6 years ago and I think it’s safe to say that no-one has noticed me since then, well not for the right reasons anyway.' A short intro to Tina's world.
  2. Interruption
    'I scrambled up and hurried past Sirius. I kept my head down as I passed him but he grabbed my arm, I shrank away from his touch immediately.' Sirius walks in on something Tina really doesn't want anyone to know about...
  3. Being Noticed
    'His attention startled me a little and I hurried away without getting my book away properly. I was still fumbling with my bag as I left the classroom, I had my head down so didn’t notice the boy standing outside.' Sirius and James notice Tina for t
  4. Patronuses
    'I closed my eyes and concentrated on the one memory I knew would be strong enough to bring about a Patronus: my sister’s birth. “Expecto Patronum” I said forcefully under my breath.' Tina has a interesting DADA class and doesn't sleep very well the
  5. Memories and Musings
    'I looked up at the morning sky and noticed that the full moon was still visible against the sun.' Tina goes out in the early morning to sit by the lake.
  6. His First Refusal
    'I heard a soft cough behind me, it wasn't a real cough it was the kind you do to get someone's attention." Tina goes to the ball...
  7. Heart To Heart
    ' “You shouldn’t do that,” said a voice behind me, “it ruins the décor.” ' Tina and Bella have what Bella thinks is a heart to heart chat.
  8. Stars
    "Sirius thought about all the girls he’d turned down tonight, there had been a lot, but he couldn’t picture any of their faces. The only face in his head was that of the one girl who he hadn’t turned down." The aftermath of Tina's refusal ... and a
  9. Animal Antics
    " The wolf howled and headed in left, the stag poked at him with his antlers but the wolf pushed back harder. The stag backed away and moved to the side, the dog grabbed at the wolf back legs but the wolf kicked hard." First day/night back at Hogwar
  10. Forgetting Pain
    "Bloodstained PJs are not a good look in the morning, especially if you are telling people you are fine." Tina deals with a pain in her side and goes on a little excursion to the Owlery ...
  11. Fireman's Lift
    "I walked away and turned a corner, well that was weird, I thought just as I walked into Irving Mulciber." Tina has a few interesting interactions...
  12. The Dirty Details
    "Remus was looking out of the window at the dark night and Peter was tentatively trying to pick his nose without the others noticing." Tina's talk with Bella, and a bit more from the boys...
  13. Morning Chit-Chat
    "In all the fun, carefree morning chit-chat I had forgotten one very important thing" Tina has quite an eventful breakfast...
  14. Tingle
    "I was about to open my mouth to say that that didn’t seem like a very fair thing to do but Sirius shot one of his breathtaking smiles at me. “Sounds like a plan,” I said, staring dreamily into his eyes." Tina has potions first thing...
  15. Love Struck Git
    "Okay, thought James, he shuffled around awkwardly. He’d never known Sirius to get so stressed over a girl. This was probably due to the fact that they had always just come to him, in swarms, literally." The start of the day holds a bit if drama...
  16. Relax
    "Lily looked stumped for a second, it was obvious that Sirius was trying to pick a fight with her and that she was unsure whether or not she about to bite of more then she could chew." Everyone just needs to relax a bit, for various different reason
  17. The White Blanket
    "I didn’t see the green grass and dark forest as I had expected; all I saw was a blanket of white snow, coating everything, and more falling from the sky." It snows and everyone has a snowball fight, which ends rather badly for Tina...
  18. Countdown
    "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." The party proves to be very eventful, for more then one couple...
  19. Dreamings
    "I must have fallen asleep because I woke up" The night after the Countdown for many characters...
  20. Girlie Talk
    The girls all waking up and having a little chitter-chatter :)