Status: Currently working on it. DISCLAIMER: this idea came from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard.

Deadly Little Secrets

Spilling Secrets

Laurel woke up, "Where am I?" she mumbled. She looked around, she was still at the park. She hadn't been moved. Laurel got up and began walking home.

"Holy shit! What time is it?" She muttered to herself. She grabbed her phone, 3 messages. 1 from her dad, telling her that he wasn't comming home for the night, thank god, 1 from Spencer, apologizing from out of hand he was. But the last one stopped Laurel in her tracks: it was Justin, telling Laurel not to go and find her friend.

Laurel knew she had it the easy way, all she had to do was break up with Spencer and even though it killed her, it was nothing compared to what Lexi was going through. She had to stop him but what could she do? If she went to go find Lexi, then she was at risk of having her secrets being spilt. But Laurel remembered what Spencer had told her, "These secrets are killing me!" She knew then what she had to do, get rid of these secrets. Laurel had to somehow get rid of these secrets. And Laurel knew which secret to get rid of first.

Laurel was sitting in at the police office with a detective, "So, Laurel, you're telling me that Jacob commited suicide because you broke up with him?"

Laurel nodded, "I was afraid you were going to send me to jail,"

The detective smiled, "No, we won't because it that isn't the reason why he's dead," Laurel looked at him strangely.

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you know that Jacob's heart was weak?"

"No, I had no idea,"

"Yes, his heart was weak and all the action that he did took so much out of him that his heart stopped working!"

Laurel had one more question, "Then what about the blood in the park?"

"Jacob cut himself so deeply that it looked like suicide!" the detective responded.

"Thank you so much," Laurel said as she got up.

"Anytime."

Next, Laurel had to call Spencer, of course she got his message machine, "Spencer I am so sorry for leaving you but I have a few secrets I need to tell you..." Laurel took a deep breath, "I'm a morpher, I can morph into a shaggy dog, it sounds crazy but I can do it, Jacob didn't commit suicide, his heart failed, and that guy you saw, he was Jacob's brother, Justin, and he made me leave you. If you don't belive me then, I understand. I love you," and then she hung up.

She dialed Justin's number, "Hello?"

"Justin, it's me, please I need to talk to you!"

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I told the police about Jacob and they told me that it wasn't my fault, Jacob's heart failed, and he cut himself which made it worse!" Laurel said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't have any secrets anymore! Spencer and I aren't together and I told him about my morphing skills! I have nothing to hide!"

"But your friend does," then she heard a click.

He was right, but Laurel only needed to get a hold of Lexi and Luke...