Status: Currently working on it. DISCLAIMER: this idea came from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard.

Deadly Little Secrets

Plan A

Laurel was pacing her room, she was thinking of what she could do to set Lexi free. Laurel had let all her secrets out, Spencer didn't count because they broke up. Was there some sort of procedure to get rid of her morphing skills? Laurel doubted it. Barely anyone knew about morphers.

Laurel's phone beeped, "I'm @ Tyler's house (a guy who was willing to get me out of this hell hole) I'm sorry if Justin gets pissed when he finds out g2g. nite."

Laurel smiled then her face fell, she read the txt messages over and over again. Justin would think that she stole Lexi, "Fuck, Lexi!" Laurel was happy that she escaped Justin's evil cluches, she was pissed that Justin would come looking for her in the town first.

She txted back : Okay, thats good and bad, I'm going to Chicago, you meet me there, get tyler to help you!!!

Laurel morphed into her dog and ran out into the night, only to see Spencer standing there. She morphed back.

"So, you were telling the truth then?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, you said that secrets kill, so I told you mine." Laurel said, Spencer nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Tay, I don't have time for this, I am in a terrible rush to get to Chicago, and I think I can make it half-way there on 4 legs!"

Spencer walked right up to Laurel, and kissed her. Laurel kissed him back.

"How about I drive you there tonight and I stick with you until the very end of all of this?" Spencer asked.

"Mr. Tay, I can't have you do that, if Justin sees you..."

"Spencer, and who's Justin?"

"The guy who made me leave you, he's also Jacob's brother," Laurel said.

"Okay, um how about I drive you there and back as a friend and when we get back here, we become more than friends?" Spencer said.

"I'd like that, " Laurel said, "come on, we're wasting time!" She hopped into the car and Laurel began to save her friend.

"We're coming, Lex," She whispered to herself.