Status: Currently working on it. DISCLAIMER: this idea came from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard.

Deadly Little Secrets

That Dude again

“Trust me. I have handled plenty of girls and you aren’t the worst,” Luke said.

Lexi eyed, “Hmm ladies man huh? Player?”

“Yes and no,” he smirked.

“Whatever,” Lexi laughed.

“What?”

Lexi shrugged, “Want to go get lunch?”

“It’s a date,” he laughed, “Let's take one care this time.”

“One, it’s not a date. You’re engaged and two, I think someone is eco friendly!”

He smirked again, “I know and of course. The environment is very important. I do want my kids to see polar bears right?”

“Oh you and Sara are having a baby!” Lexi said all excited.

“No.”

Lexi frowned, “Darn. I was hoping something would puke on you.”

He frowned to, “Now why are we ganging up on poor Luke?”

“Cause I feel like it,” Lexi said with a small laugh.

They didn’t say a word when they got into the car. Lexi asked Luke to go to the cities and head to Applebee’s. Lexi sighed as she thought about how weird it is going to a restaurant with her sister’s fiancé.

When the waitress had finally led them to their table, Lexi felt a bit more relaxed.

“I’m starving,” Lexi laughed nervously.

“Me too,” he agreed.

After a while Lexi started to feel nervous again. She started tapping her fingernails on the table continuously. Then she saw a hand lay upon hers to stop her from drumming on the table. Her heart stopped.

“You really need to calm down,” Luke said.

Lexi smiled, “I guess I just get nervous when someone as handsome as you is so close to me.”

She. Did. Not. Just. Say. That.

Lexi looked away from him swiftly. She felt like she was being watched. She looked out the window and saw in the bushes the man that had been following Laurel lately. He smirked and I pulled my hand away from Luke.

Lexi is so dead. Now he knew her secret. Now he knew both Laurel’s and her secrets. This couldn’t be happening.

“What’s wrong?” Luke asked.

“Um…uh, I got to go. But thanks for everything it was really fun,” she said nervously then ran out the restaurant.

She sighed groaned loudly with frustration. She drove with Luke and didn’t have a car. Perfect. Lexi stood there not knowing what to do. Going back in there would look pretty stupid…

“Hey! You forgot that we drove in my car. I’ll take you back to the park,” Luke said coming up from behind her.

She turned around and smiled faintly, “Thanks.”

When Luke finally dropped her off at the park Luke said goodbye and Lexi drove to Laurel’s house not wanting to go back home.

Lexi was so close to Laurel and her dad that she could just simply walk into the house without knocking.

“Hey, Lex, how’d it go,” Laurel smirked. She was so evil sometimes.

“Horrible. Absolutely horrible,” she sighed.

It was horrible because Luke was mean or annoying or anything. It was horrible because she felt like a backstabber to her sister who has been there nearly all her life.

“Aw that is too bad,” Laurel laughed.

“Now you decide to have fun?” Lexi asked.

She nodded in a perky way just to get Lexi mad. Lexi laughed at her attitude and tried to get on to a different subject that was more important.

“Laurel, I saw that guy who knows your secret and I think he knows mine now…” she said.

Laurel looked slightly confused, “How?”

“Luke took me to a restaurant. I got nervous so I was tapping my fingers on the table and he just…placed his hand on mine. Then I told him I was nervous because he was handsome! I have never been that straightforward to a guy! But anyways I saw that dude hiding in the bushes and smirking at me like he had something evil planned.”

“That bastard,” Laurel murmured.

Lexi only sighed and sat down on the couch. This year was going to be an extremely long one.