Status: Currently working on it. DISCLAIMER: this idea came from Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard.

Deadly Little Secrets

Remember the Pain

"This is getting out of hand, Lex! He saw Spencer and I kiss! I can't take this anymore!" Laurel sobbed. It was after school and the 2 girls were hanging out at Laurel's house.

"You're right, Laurel, this is getting out of hand, but if we call the cops, he will tell our secrets! He will tell the cops about Jacob and Luke and Spencer! We can't have that!" Lexi said.

"Yeah," Laurel said wiping her tears and turning away.

"Laurel, you ok?" Lexi asked.

"No, I told Spencer about Jacob."

"What! Why did you do that? What else did you tell him?"

"Nothing else, the guy asked if Spencer knew and I had no option!"

"Yeah you did! You could have lied, that's what you did with cops!"

"That's different!"

"Not really!"

Lexi took a deep breath and Laurel went to the window. Laurel gasped. There was the guy who was watching them. He beckonded them with his hand.

"He's out there, Lex, he wants us to go outside! I'm going!"

"Are you insane? He could have a weapon!"

"It doesn't look like he had one! I'm still going!" Lexi sighed and followed to the door and they were instantly greeted by him.

"You came," He said softly.

"Why are you stalking us? How do you know about our secrets? Talk!" Lexi barked.

But Laurel stood there, rooted to the spot, she knew exactly who he was.

Flashback:

"And this is my brother, Laurel, Justin Strows!" Jacob said.

"Nice to meet you, Justin!"

"Nice to meet you, Laurel!"

"Justin is a great brother to me and he's the reason I'm still in school. He helps me so much!" Jacob said.

"Your lucky, I have no siblings!" Laurel shrugged.

"Yeah, you got a special guy there, Laurel, if anyone hurt Jacob, they would suffer, that how much he means to me!" Justin said.

"I'll be careful then!" Laurel joked.

Present Time:

"Justin Strows? Is that you?" Laurel asked.

"Who?" Lexi asked.

"Justin Strows, Jacob's older brother!" Laurel said

"Oh my god!" Lexi gasped.

" I kept my promise, now you both will suffer for what you've done to Jacob!" Justin said, "But there are some conditions..."

"We'll take them!" The girls said.

"Great," Justin smiled. That's when hell broke loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you could comment on this story, it would greatly appriciated. I know people hate to comment but PLEASE?!?!?!