Status: We're back...kinda.

Just Look at the Mess You've Made

St. Andrew's School For Male Mothers is the only school around that caters for the small handful of boys that have the unfortunates to be born a Hermaphrodite. Here the boys learn everything they need to know to be able to care for the infant as best as they can. Throughout the pregnancy, the boys will have many lessons and tests which will help them become wonderful mothers to their infants once born. This school also helps force the father, or the father figure they wish to be in their infants' life, into helping and caring for the mother during the pregnancy and after the pregnancy, they learn how to cope with post-natal depression, a depression that hits three quarters of the male mothers that ever have the joy of becoming mothers. They are also taught how to care for the infant after birth as well.

Frank Iero didn't ever expect to ever be placed in St. Andrew's School, but then again, Frank Iero never expected to become pregnant. Let alone did he ever expect to become pregnant with his best friend's older brother's baby, and he also never thought that being pregnant could ever be as hard as it actually is.

He also never expected to find his best friend in the same school as him.

Disclaimer: We do not own anyone famous you recognise, but we do own all our own characters and the entire plot. Everything that you don't recognise is ours, everything original is ours. Do not steal.