Status: We're back...kinda.

Just Look at the Mess You've Made

Gee

Mikey started to tear up and sniffle again after I had apologized. Even with apologizing, I still manage to make people cry. How horrible can I get?

I stood up from my seat and hugged my baby brother tightly.

“Oh Mikey, I didn't mean to make you cry again.”

He gave a small smile and shook his head.

“You're not. I'm just feeling like a girl, really emotional.”

I'll admit, that made me laugh and feel a bit better.

“At least you admit it, Mikey.”

His own smile turned into a full grin as he gave another sniffle. I leaned over to hug him again.

"I love you, Mikes. I know I already said this, but I'm so sorry for saying what I did. This is all just such a shock to me. I mean, Bob? Honestly, who would have even guessed you two would feel any attraction towards each other at all? Although, he does look like a huge softy, and I know that's your type."

There was a muffled, 'Hey!' , followed by giggling. Mikey rolled his eyes and starred out towards the hallway. My gaze followed his, causing me to chuckle.

Both Frank and Bob had one eye each peeking in the room. The moment we saw them, they slowly went back into hiding. Mikey crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"Spying, are we?"

The two boys slowly came back into the room with innocent looks. Bob turned towards Frank.

"Hmm, did you see anyone spying?"

Frank tried to stifle his giggles.

"Why, no, Bob. The only people out there minding their own business were us."

Bob gave a nod and sat on the bed across from us. Frank sighed and joined him. The boys eyed my brother and I for a few moments. Bob, surprisingly, was the first to speak.

"So, Gerard. About all of this.."

My gaze shifted to him as I sighed.

"Look, Bob. I'm sorry for being such a prissy bitch. But can you blame me? Not seeing you or my brother for three weeks, only to end up finding you here of all places? It's a load to take in. Now, I'm not saying I'm the only one with a lot to handle. Hell, I'm not even the one who's pregnant. But he's my little brother, so I got overly defensive and protective. So, Bob, I'm sorry for how I've acted. I've accepted the fact that you and my brother are.. Together. "

Bob and Mikey shared an awkward looking glance. Frank hadn't missed it either, obviously.

"What was that look for? What's wrong?"

Mikey picked at his nails.

"Calm down, Frank. Nothing's really wrong. It's just that, well, we haven't really discussed the situtation on actually being together."

Frank's eyebrows creased.

"Well, why haven't you? I mean, you guys are gonna have a baby in eight months. It's an important thing to talk about."

Bob crossed his arms and looked at Frank.

"Have you and Gerard discussed it officially?"

Frank opened his mouth to say yes, but closed it. The realization was, we haven't. I think we've both just assumed this whole time. Frank looked at me with a certain look in his eye.

"No, actually. We haven't."

The four of us sat there, exchanging glances. Mikey yawned, causing a chain reaction, which then caused all of us to burst with laughter. It was soothing.

My eyes landed on one of the digital clocks. It was almost ten.

"Woah, guys. It's getting kind of late. We have a big day tomorrow."

Mikey raised his eyebrows.

"A big day?"

Frank giggled.

"Right! We're all heading to the game room tomorrow. You know that guy that showed his tummy in one of your classes?"

Bob's eyes widened and Mikey flinched.

"How do you know about that?"

I laughed.

"Frank and I ran into the boy and his boyfriend in the cafeteria. He looked pretty upset, so we talked to him. They told us about what happened and such. After that, we set up plans to go to the game room."

Mikey sighed.

"I feel really bad about that. I was just in a mood and he's just so huge and I couldn't stop thinking about how I'll be that huge one day and he just looked so happy an-."

Bob cut him off.

"Mikey, Mikey. If you feel bad, then don't you think we should go tomorrow and apologize?"

"Yeah, Bob. You're right. The thought of him getting upset didn't cross my mind."

Frank smiled.

"So it's settled. Let's get ready for bed and head out in the morning in search of those fools."

Everyone nodded and set off into the two bathrooms to change. I wasn't entirely happy with the fact Bob and my brother were together in a bathroom, but I tried to blow it off. I guess it is too late to be worrying over that. Frank was oblivious. He seemed really tired.

"How hard are you gonna sleep tonight, dove?"

He smiled and cracked his fingers.

"So hard. Be very prepared to cuddle."

I grabbed his hand with a smile and led him out to our bed. Mikey and Bob were already snug in theirs with the lamp shut off. Frank took place by the wall with me following after. I cuddled up to him after turning our own lamp off. There were various mumbled 'good night's. I kissed Frank on the cheek as my arm snaked around his waist. The last thing I remember is him lacing our fingers together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, you all hate me. You have NO idea how awful I feel for not reviving this story. I had an update on here, but then Mibba had to decide it hated me to and went all wacko, remember? Yeah, deleted my update. But I did have it! Oh well. Kill me for neglecting my love, Kayleigh, and all of you beautiful people. Do it now..