The Damage Has Been Done

Venom

**Time Lapse**- Next day

"Y-Y-YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU ARE JUST LIKE HER" Lyn-Z spat at me he voice full of venom.

Okay so you have joined me mid argument. I better start again for your sake. You may be a tad confused right now, i know i would be.

I had just had the most gruelling Chemistry lesson on earth. The teacher (Ms.Smith) speaks in monotone, about reaction metals and what not. She is also sad enough to stick all our sheets in for us and even makes little key point thingys. I think it's kinda cool but she must have no life. Poor woman. Anyway, i had just had to endure a lesson on Hydrocarbons, which would have been okay if we had been setting stuff on fire with it but no we had to write out the formula for each hydrocarbon... Methane, Heptane, Octane, Something-else-ane. I can't remember but no worries the key point Queen will sort that out i'm sure.

I am happy though because it was officially the end of the day and i could finally go home. Making my way out of school i felt pretty good about myself, catching a glimpse of myself in a window i fluffed up my hair, pouted, then continued walking down the basically empty corridor. I took the back exit purely because I felt like a walk. So not the right decision.

"Oh hey Lyn-z" I smiled going to hug her, she shoved me away.
"What the fuck was that for?" I was almost expecting her to yell "Gotcha then didn't I!" but it never came.
"What are you playing at Misha West. Screwing me around. I'm not a toy that you can put on a shelf and take out when you feel like it. Incase you didn't realise it was me that befriended you on your first day, i didn't see Chelsea bending over backwards to make you feel like you belonged, infact if i remember she was no-where near you. I can't believe you are doing this to me. I forgave you for fucking me around the first time. For choosing her over me. I FUCKING FORGAVE YOU. WHY DID I BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU SAID SORRY. YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING MEAN IT. YOU HAVEN'T SPENT A DAY WITH ME SINCE. IT IS ALL CHELSEA THIS, CHELSEA FUCKING THAT. I DON'T NEED THIS MISHA I REALLY DON'T. "
She shouted at me. Cool, calm, collected Lyn-z shouted at me. First i was shocked then upset, a tad confused but now i felt a whole new emotion. One that should not have had a place there. Anger.

"Y-Y-YOU ARE JEALOUS. YEAH, THAT'S IT ISN'T IT. YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE CHELSEA WANTS TO HANG AROUND WITH ME AND NOT YOU. YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT I AM POPULAR AND YOU AREN'T!" I screamed at her my face inches from hers and my face red with rage.

"Y-Y-YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU ARE JUST LIKE HER" Lyn-Z spat at me he voice full of venom.

"AND WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT MEANT TO MEAN." I mocked her tone and waited for a reply or a slap, whichever came first.

"I bet your BFFL never told you that she was the new girl once. That she was just like you. A nobody. She became my best friend. And Gerard was quite besotted. Then Miranda who was basically the equivelent of Chelsea now, befriended her. I found myself in a similar situation as to the one I am in now.
Infact it is kind of scary how similar the situations are. Miranda invited me and Chelsea round for a sleep over and things werent the same again. She was popular and i was her back-up. Worst of all she picked on me. Actually scrap that. Worst of all she broke Gerard's heart to put it lightly.
As i said he was besotted with her, she interested him, very much like you did. She just stopped talking to him eventhough they were dating and then one day she texted him inviting him out, only for him to arrive to see her making out with one of the jocks. He coughed to make his presence known. She looked at him and purely laughed. That was the equivilent to a kick in the balls for Gerard.
And do you know what he didnt even consider dating until you came along. I hoped you would be different. But you are the same, you and Chelsea. You should be best friends."

Lyn-z spoke calmly and slowly allowing every sentence etch itself upon my conscience. I couldn't believe it and i simply stood there flabbergasted. When Lyn-z tured to walk away i reached out to touch her arm, but shrugging me off

she simply said

"Don't touch me. Chelsea."
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to take this time to say sorry to Aj if he is reading this [which i doubt he is] I never wanted to hurt you and i never wanted us to end this way.

Okay.
Second update.
It's not very good i know, but comment and help me.
Criticise me if you like.
Constructive though lol.
Hope the 2 updates kind of made up for the neglect.
I think i know where i am going with this now.

Love and peace and all that jazz.
Kisses
StarCatcher x