Status: done

The Poison

Basement Blues - Clair

I paced around the stone room. My feet hitting the grey stone floor with a little click, I brushed my hands across every wall in attempts for finding an escape. Nothing. I closed my eyes tightly and thought of the warehouse. Nothing. My brother must have done something to the walls in here, I cant teleport. Home. Tears slipped from my eyes. I miss my baby girl. I haven’t been separated from her like this before. We are always together, only ever a few hours apart. Before I knew it I was huddled up in a ball, crying. I was in the furthest corner from the door. Sitting in the dark. Only a few glimmers of light got in here. Apart from that its pitch black. Not a hope of seeing anything.

My hand went into my pocket and dug out my phone, no signal. Of course I already knew this but I can at least hope. My hand gradually found its way up to my neck and hovered over the pendant before lightly holding it. it’s a blue heart. Pete gave me it a few days ago, saying it had been sitting in a box since I left. It is supposed to represent us. I know I know he can be sappy but I love it. The hardness o the rock is for our skin as its rock solid and then the blue for our constant temperatures. I love it so much. Blue is also my favourite colour so it’s a plus side too.

I sat in the corner thinking of my baby Alice and Pete and everyone back home for what seemed like hours. Tears slowly dripping from my face onto the grey rocks. Movement from above me still made the only sound. I heard the clicking of heels and the slamming of doors. The old wooden door creaked open and I sprung my head up. There stood my brother in all of his glory. A smile spread on his face.

“Now, little Clair, did you really think you could insult me and then expect me to drop it? I will always get you, just like I am almost here for you. Now. Why didn’t you tell me about my little niece? I would have liked to know. Why did you let Pete become a father, you turned back on your word. You always told me that you would be married before ever thinking about a child. You always keep your word.”

A smile never leaving his face as he kept calm. His poker face in play. I cant believe he thinks that Pete is the father though, Alice looks nothing like him. She has thick brown hair and a pale completion. Just like a certain Dandie we all know. Hmm what was his name again. Oh yes. Brendon. The one that raped me and left me. And better yet, William doesn’t even know that his precious “son” did that to me.

I stayed silent and just prayed that he would leave. I don’t want to play any of these games, I just want my baby back. I want my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit
Okay so im back and with a nice shiny co-writer. I hope you guys continue to read this as it has been so long since i updated so please comment and let me know.
:D