Status: done

The Poison

Uncle William - William

“You need to marry Pete.” My baby sister can’t be a mother and not have the father as a husband it’s just not right. “I don’t necessary approve of him, but if he is the father, he will need to own up to his responsibilities. And he and you and Alice must become dandies, I won’t have it any other way. The wedding should come as soon as possible.”

“Pete’s not the father!” What? Has she moved onto a different hunter? If mother and father could see what’s become of Clair…, I shudder to think of what they would do to her.

“Well who is then, Clair? Is it that Andy boy?”

“No!”

“Patrick?” She just glared at me. “Oh god, don’t tell me you procreated with Joseph.”

“It was Brendon.” I was shocked.

“I thought you didn’t like him.”

“I don’t.” She said curtly. What happened?

“Explain to me right now.”

“No.”

“Fine I’ll just take care of Alice by myself for now.”

I stalked out of the dungeons with my sister screaming for me. Maybe she would learn to just answer me, to not be so stubborn. I am the leader and I will get my way. I head to the kitchen and grab a bag of blood. I then go to see Brendon, whom I’ve trusted with Alice. My son has a daughter. I shouldn’t tell him yet. But I will in time.

“Knock, knock.” I open the door to see Brendon talking to Alice. “I’ve come bearing gifts.” I went and sat down by Alice. “You must be thirsty it’s been a long day.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Call me Uncle Will.”

“Uncle?” I could see the thought process on my little niece’s face. Children are such wonderful things.

“Yes, your mummy is my little sister. Look, I brought you some blood, would you like some?”

“Yes, please.” I’m glad she has manners, she will fit into the dandy lifestyle well. I give the blood bag to her.

“Uncle?”

“Yes?”

“This blood tastes funny.”

“How so, Alice?”

“It tastes really yummy.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it. Here you must be tired let me tuck you in.”

“Good night Uncle Will.”

I tucked her in, and left with Brendon following me.

“Come along, we must decide who will become third in command.” We have decided on who the dandies new third will be. I gather the clan in the grand ball room to make the announcement.

“As you all now Michael Carden has been killed by the hunters, but not in vain! We will avenge his death! But before we do, we must have someone fill his position. After a long discussion, Brendon and I have decided the Butcher will take his place. And tonight we will christen him in blood! Tonight we hunt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this!
-Abbi