Status: done

The Poison

Tear drops, rain drops - Clair

My brother stalked out of the dungeons, the door slamming behind him. I returned to my position on the floor. Curled up in a corner. I cant believe I told him that Brendon was the father. And then that he thought it was by choice. Tears ran down my face. I’m scared. I want my little Alice. He has my little girl. My life. He has taken her away from Pete. From the rest of them. From the safety she has. I stood up and started pacing the stone cold, stone, floor.

I don’t know how long it has been since William last visited me but it has been even longer since I last had my substitute. My animal instincts have come out. My nose flares every time someone walks into the mansion using the door above the dungeon. The scent of fresh blood covering their clothes. I feel week and can hardly move. The wooden door creaked open and a poor of light flooded the room, my eyes blinked several times trying to adjust. My brother walked down the stone steps until he reached me. Crouching down to my level he lifted my head up.

“Oh sister, how are you?”

“How do you think, really, use some of the brains you got”

“I was only making a little chit chat before I gave you something. Now close your eyes and open wide” He used to always say that to me when I was little, it would be after mother had been baking or cooking. William would always sneak some for us. Yes, we did eat some human food but there was always some form of blood in it. As the memory returned I obliged without thinking. My eyes closed delicately and I opened my mouth. My fangs still fully bared. I felt the rush of thick liquid pour into my mouth and dance over my tongue. I tried to grab the glass but William held my hands.

“No touchy, remember?” The blood filled my mouth as I felt my fangs shrink back. My eyes stayed closed but I started to sway.

My hands brushed over the soft material - soft? I opened my eyes to find I was no longer in the cold harsh stone surroundings. William walked through the doors as I sat up.

“Hello sister, have a nice sleep? You passed out on me when I gave you blood.”

“Where is Alice?”

“Ah don’t worry, you will see her soon, she is just getting dressed. Now Clair do you want to explain now? About Brendon?” As soon as he said that tears flooded my eyes. Falling down my face. I used my hand to wipe them away but almost immediately they were replaced with new ones. I felt a pair of arms pull me close and comfort me.

“Shh, its okay Clair, you can tell me” I know I have to but im not sure if I can get the words out.

“He- he- William” I looked up into his eyes as I gulped and got the words out “ He raped me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay come on guys you aren't commenting or telling us anything for the past few chapters, :/ not good!