Status: done

The Poison

Please, for me? - Clair

William unchained my wrists, they flopped down. I tried to hold them and rub them, trying to remove the pain and restore the blood flow. I looked up at my brother where he gave me a pitiful look before walking out. Leaving the door open for me to leave. When I managed to gather enough strength I lifted my body up and walked towards the door. Up the stone stairway I hobbled, towards the light. I walked next to the walls, leaning against them to support my weight. After a while I managed to stumble to the kitchen and grabbed a vile of blood. Or two. I was so thirsty.

After I managed to regain my strength I started my task of trying to find Pete. I need to find him. I want my baby back. I want my little girl. I checked several rooms before finding Pete sitting in one of the spare bedrooms, perched on the edge of the bed. With the sound of the door opening his head flew up and looked straight at me. A smile spread across his face.

“Clair, I missed you” He lifted me up and spun me around. “What did Beckett do to you?”

“Pete, I need you to do me a favour”

“Yea? What is it Clair”

“Its Alice. William says that she has to stay here so that she has a better upbringing.” His face suddenly dropped and a growl erupted from his throat.

“Then we will stay here. Clair, im not leaving her here with Beckett and im not leaving you.”

“Thank you” I pulled into Pete and gave him another tight hug, only this time I didn’t let go for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is short, but its the end.
I think its a good place to end it and there is not going to be a sequel to this. Sorry.

Please comment and say what you think, please, comments do not go a miss, they are in shortage at the moment for my stories