Status: done

The Poison

One phone call changes all - Clair

I continued with the daily task’s. I was sitting at the kitchen table with Alice. Her school things out. At the moment she was learning her writing and practicing it. I sat there reading and checking everything she wrote. She is a fast learner, really fast learner. I was ripped away from the tranquillity as my phone rang loudly. I fumbled around trying to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Clair, you need to come here, it’s the guys. Beckett is out to kill them. He is blaming them for you running away. You need to get here quickly. Now! Teleport like I showed you. Please hurry”

“Nate? What’s happening”

“I don’t have time to explain just please get here”

“Okay”

I hit the end call button and ran around the house. Grabbing my vans paint splatter backpack I threw in clothes for me and Alice. Once it was filled to the brim with everything I ran back through to the kitchen. Alice was sitting there with a confused look on her face.

“Come on Alice, were going to go and see some of mummy’s friends, go get your shoes on” She smiled at me and hopped off the chair and skipped to her shoes. She slipped on her converse and ran through to me, laces flying everywhere. She sat on the chair and I bent down to tie them. Once we were all ready I stood up and lifted her up into my arms.

“Lets hope this works” I whispered as I concentrated on the warehouse, praying they are still there. Suddenly there was a large pop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its shorter than normal but i think i cut it off at the right place ahaha *evil laugh* but any way comments? ? ?
Clair's clothes
Alice's clothes

Also i got reported :(, that makes me sad i would rather you guys tell me and give me at least a week to sort it rather than report it but i didn't relise i missed all of my capitals i was using a different program that normal and the one i normally use fix's it for me automatically so please next it, please just comment me and tell me :(