Status: This is my story! Please dont copy it!

I Had His Secret,He Had Mine

The Ghost Inside Me

Math was a bore. It all seemed to go bye slowly. It almost felt like time stead still.
"Addi, I hope you are paying attention. We have a test on this next class."said the teacher.
"Oh don't worry, I am. What could be more funner then Algebra?" I said.
I guess my sarcasm was starting to wear off on her and so she gave me detention.

I didn't talk to my friends much that day. But why did it matter if I did or didn't. They all had expensive clothes, good cars, need I go on? I think not. I'm actually surprised. The teacher that was holding detention after school was actually nice. She didn't yell at us, she didn't give us any work, and she let us do our homework. Detention is a regular thing to me and its weird to say it but I'm enjoying it. You usually have your people who get detention for beating someone up, someone who didn't turn in work on time so they think its a big deal to stay after school. They also cry. Then you have your people who just don't care about school. They don't care about teachers, school work, and they diffidently don't care about homework. That is where I would be put out of all of the other categories. I didn't do my homework,as usual. I just sat there thinking.

"OK guys, you are allowed to leave." said the detention teacher, Mrs.Karel.
As I walked out of the classroom, my boyfriend, Braden was by the wall.
"Hey." said Braden.
"Hi." I said in a better mood because I was out of what I like to call "the death trap."
"What are you doing later."he said.
"Nothing much." I said
"You wanna hang out?" he said.
"Oh I almost forgot, I had a track meet today and I was supposed to go to it. I told my coach I couldn't go so he wanted to meet me at the gym when detention was over so I can make it up.Sorry." I said.
"Oh, its OK, i guess. We need to make a time when we can hang out. We haven't hung out for almost three weeks."he said.
I was hoping he would never say that. I knew that time was gonna come. I stared at him with a half smile.
"Yeah. I have been just so busy with homework and track and I-" I said but then stopped because I was interrupted.
"I though you never did homework.You only have track three times a week." he said with an angry tone.
"Well, that's not all I do. I could of finished but you interrupted me." I said.
"You are too busy to hang out with your boyfriend?" he said.
I was beaten. Defeated. He had won. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I need to figure some things out between us.
"Well I- you know- listen I really don't wanna talk about this now. I have to go." I said.
He looked at me as I walked away. I didn't know what my expression would be for him. So I didn't turn around.