Status: This is my story! Please dont copy it!

I Had His Secret,He Had Mine

He Can't Know

After track, I went home and threw myself on the couch.
"It's dinner time, dear." said my mom.
I groaned, got up, and approached the table.
"Yum." I said in a sarcastic voice.
"Why were you home so late. Track shouldn't of been that long!" said my dad.
"Oh yeah. I got detention. Then I went to track." I said.
My older sister rolled her eyes. She knew the conversation at the dinner table would be about me. In fact, it's always about me.
"DETENTION! AGAIN!" said my dad.
I sat there. I didn't know what to do so I waited for someone else to say something.
"Addi, detention is not part of your education. If they only give it to certain people, then you don't need it at all. You are just another student like everyone else so I expect your behaviors to be just like everyone Else's." said my mom.
My sisters mouth was wide open. Just like if Joe Flacco (football player) were to walk in our house.
"She has gotten ten detentions this year and you are just giving her the speech to be a normal person!Obviously something is wrong with her if she has gotten ten detentions! said my father.
"Oh, so now you are not even calling her "normal"?" said my mom
Everything started coming out in a big argument.
" What did you do that was so wrong?" my sister said quietly as we had a side conversation.
"All I got is detention. They wanted to know where I was, so I told them. What's the big deal?" I said. I was a little tired of listening to my parents fight and I was also tired from running around the track. I went upstairs and went to bed. As I went into sleep mode, the roaring of my parents started to die down.

The next morning, I did my usual, got up ate breakfast and waited for my sister to finish up whatever she was doing so we could take her car and drive to school. When we got there, everything was the same. Same pictures, same dull clothes, and same old friends. Except something was different. Very different. As I was walking to my locker, all of my friends were near Jamie's locker with Jamie. I pushed a little to get to Jamie. I don't think my friends minded. As I looked up at Jamie, I could tell she was crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm having a very bad day so far, I don't feel like explaining what happened again." said Jamie.
What was happening? Was I not important to anyone anymore? I wasn't being told anything. For example, that one time one of my friends were having a party, I wasn't told until the day before it.
"Oh. Okay. I guess I will talk to you later, unless you don't feel like it!" I said. I stormed off to my English class. I usually wait for Jamie and Taylor but I was mad at them.

In English class, I just sat there. I didn't even know what we were doing. Like I said, I didn't care. Suddenly I got a note passed from Jamie it said on the top: Sorry. I opened the piece of paper and I read what it said:
"Addi, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean. If I would wanna tell any of my friends what happened, it would be you. Everyone else just doesn't get it. I can tell by their faces that they "feel bad" for me but just really don't care. I would be happy to tell you. Besides, I didn't tell them EVERYTHING. How about after school, at my house."

I wrote back: Its okay. Yeah sure. Sounds like a plan.
Just then I got a text message from my mom. Why would she be texting me during school?
It said: "Hey, I know you probably have your phone with you and it's on. I wanted to tell you that me and your father came up with a punishment. You are grounded for two weeks, and you are getting your phone taken."
Everything came too fast. I had just became friends with Jamie again and my mom had just texted me in class (which she knows I text people in class and she hates when I do it) telling me I'm grounded and all that. Then I got another note. This time, Taylor had sent it to me. Taylor said: Hi, you shouldn't be mad at Jamie. You were the one who was dissing her when she needed a friend to rely on. Jamie said that you were the one she couldn't rely on.

I wrote back saying: You are lieing and you always will. I was just talking to her and we are friends so back off. Throw this piece of trash away and do not reply because I don't feel like talking to you on this piece of paper anymore let alone on this topic. Goodbye!

I watched her as she opened the piece of paper. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. That's what I expected.
When the bell rang, I went up to Jamie and told her that I was grounded for two weeks and my phone is taken until my parents think its time for me to have it back.
"That's actually better. As soon as we get home, go on "me-chat"." said Jamie.
If you were wondering, "me-chat" is just a website where you can chat with friends.
When I got home and started talking to Jamie, I watched as it said "Jamie is typing"and as soon as Jamie pressed enter, she had just made it visible for me to read. My mouth dropped, my eyes widened, and my body froze. Jamie had just told me why her boyfriend broke up with her. It wasn't good. She had to tell somebody.
♠ ♠ ♠
"me-chat" is not actually a real place on the Internet, I just made i up!