Status: This is my story! Please dont copy it!

I Had His Secret,He Had Mine

For My Friend

"Honey, it's time for dinner." said my mom. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and to just be safe, I quickly logged out, and turned off my computer. I was silent.
"What are you doing?" said my sister. She could tell that I was hiding something.
"Oh, I was just reading a book. i have to catch up on my reading for English." I said. I fake giggled a little.
"I thought you didn't do homework. That you wanna be a rebel and be "different from the crowd." she said.
"Well, I have nothing better to do. Mom and dad took my phone away and I'm grounded so reading was the first thing I could think of without getting in any trouble." I said. I was proud of myself for thinking of a good save.
"Whatever." said my sister. She left.

As I walked down the stairs and was humming "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship. I was trying to hide my anger and sadness for what Jamie had said to me. I can't believe she wouldn't tell anyone!
"Do you want some chicken?" said my dad.
"No thanks." I said. I really didn't want to be downstairs right now. I had a lot on my mind.
"What's wrong honey, you seem... not yourself." said my mom.
"Their must be something wrong! I came upstairs and saw her reading a book!" said my sister. Everyone looked at me like I was sick or something. It almost offended me but I had an idea.
"Oh yeah. I don't feel well at all. I think I am dehydrated. I'll just get some water and go upstairs to go to bed." I said in a very realistic way to convince them to let me leave the dinner table.
"Dehydrated? How will "going to bed" and "going upstairs" make that any better?" said my dad.
"Well, I'm getting water. I just need to catch up on my sleep." I said. I knew I should of been actually reading that book when I was upstairs because I am lacking knowledge. If I wanna pull something off like that I need to first know what "dehydrated" actually means.
"Now you are telling us that you need more sleep? What is wrong. Their has to be something wrong!" said my mom.
"No. I just don't feel good. That's it. Honest." I said as I had my hands behind my back with my fingers crossed.
"If your "so thirsty", have some water and sit at the table." said my dad.
I had two more tricks that would help me.
I immediately fell to the ground making loud noises as if I were in pain.
"OUCH!" I said.
"My ankle just caved on me! I think something is wrong! Maybe I'll just go upstairs and lie down for a little." I said trying to sound convincing.
My sister rolled her eyes at me and my parents looked at me like I was a wild animal and just continued with their meal.
I had just one more trick I could play.
"Why do you guys always ignore me! You are always mean to me and so harsh. For getting detention I get grounded for two weeks and get my phone taken away! God! You guys are ruining my life!" I said with great anger even though I wasn't angry. At that point I marched up the stairs and slammed my door. I don't know why I was so desperate to get back upstairs. I turned the computer back on so I could talk to Jamie.
As I was upstairs, I could hear my parents and sisters conversation (my room is right above the kitchen)
"I don't know what is wrong with that girl." said my sister.
"Something has got to be wrong." said my dad.
"Maybe it's her hormones" said my sister. She started to laugh hoping that my parents would would join her but she stopped because she felt embarrassed that she was alone on her "funny" joke.
"Thanks for dinner but I'm done!" said my sister. She ran out of the room because she felt embarrassed. She started walking up the stairs. This time I didn't shut anything down because it was still loading.

"Like you need anymore attention!" my sister said.
"Um."
"Seriously. You are acting like a spas and you think you make everyone laugh but you don't."
"Is that all you had to say?" I said.
"Well, yeah."
" You were trying to start a fight but that's not happening so you can leave now." I said.
"Oh"
"Bye!" I said
She left. I went back to me and Jamie's old conversation and read it. This time, I shut the door, and read the poem about him she sent me out loud.
"Me and my boyfriend were everything. We laughed, had inside jokes, and spent loads of time together. It was then I started to notice. Strange, confusing, things that crept up on me.
We started to get in arguments. We hanged out less and less. I told him how I felt about that. I could tell by the physical things he did to me, he didn't like what he heard. He hit me once. I didn't know if it was on purpose or accident, so I ignored it. Days had gone by, he had kept doing the same thing to me. I noticed it was a pattern. I was trapped. I didn't want to say anything but I knew I had to. I got up the nerves to tell him. Two simple words. It's over.But I'm still afraid. Things like this keep happening. I have alot to fear, but I have more to fear what will happen in the future."

I didn't have a affect on me when I read it in my head. Now I'm noticing that my best friend is in trouble and if she won't tell anyone, I will. It was up to me to solve this dangerous hazard. I would do anything to make my best friend to justice. Before what to fear in the future, will come.
I turned off my computer, and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This did not actually happen to me. Notice how my story is "original fiction" and not true story. Once again, THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME! I made this up to have teens know how important it is to tell someone if ANYTHING like this were to ever happen. Tell someone you trust. They cant control you. You just saying a few words can make a BIG difference.