Status: This is my story! Please dont copy it!

I Had His Secret,He Had Mine

I Shouldn't Of

Today was the social. All we did for the whole school day was basically party. I was ready to face "him". I rehearsed what I was gonna say to him and everything. This was it. As I got out of my sisters car, I sighed and started walking towards the school. As I got I was about to walk in, I saw police cars lined up one by one. I walked in, and everything was different. There was caution tape by the lockers, students were being talked to by police men, and teachers were crying.
"What is going on here?" I said to one of my friends, Rachel. She was about to say something but a police officer came over to me.
"Please move to the wall, and be quiet." he said with a stern voice.
"Someone was caught drinking last night, at least that's all I heard. It could be just a rumor, I don't know." said Rachel.
"Excuse me. Do you have something to say to everybody?The teachers,police, students? Cause if you do, we need to know." said the police officer.
"No." Rachel said sounding very embarrassed.
"Then I suggest you keep your mouth shut." He paused and then continued what he was saying.
"Does anybody know the reason why we policemen are here right now?" said the police officer.
Everybody shook their heads no except for Rachel.
"Drinking?"
"Worse." he said. He took a deep breath and started talking.
"Yesterday evening, when school activities were done and there were just teachers left ,working, someone was in this school. We do not know if it was a student, or just someone from town. We have found many evidence leading up to what happened. Someone had killed a teacher. We don't know why. But we know who had gotten killed. It was Mrs.Lee. We didn't know what happened until someone said they heard a loud scream."
The principal then came over and greeted him to leave.
"Lady's and Gentlemen, this school is now under a lock down. We will still have our social but no one leaves this building until we find out more answers. There is a very high chance that there is a killer in this school. Maybe in this room as we speak."
She then told everybody to go to the social and if we have any clue to whom it may be, we should tell her immedianlty. I decided to wait a few days before coming up to "him". He could of been that killer. But I'm not sure enough to tell someone. Just then I saw him coming towards me. He grabbed my arm and told me to come with him.
"What are you doing! Get off of me!" he said. He took my arm and dropped it with force.
"You knew. She told you didn't she!" he said. I didn't answer.
"DIDN'T SHE!" he started screaming at that point.
"ANSWER ME!" he said in an even louder answer.
"She had to! She isn't gonna let you ruin her life. She doesn't need you." I said.
"I wouldn't say such things like that in front of me." he said.
He pushed me to the ground.
"I thought she would come to meet me yesterday. She told me she would. You told her different. As if you think you can stop me! Now your here, and I'm here. I'm gonna do exactly what I was gonna do to her, to you." he said trying to sound scary...and it was working.
I wanted to scream but even my voice was scared. I wanted to run but my feet had already ran away. I wanted to hit but my hands were shattered. I wanted to say something but my mouth was like glue and didn't open. I knew this was it. He was the killer, and I was gonna die in seconds. Not even seconds, moments. Maybe even now. I was about to pass out but something happened. I don't know exactly but I felt a sudden wave of severe pain. My nose started to bleed. I don't know what it feels like to have a broken nose but I'm sure its broken.
"So what did you hear about the person who killed Mrs.Lee? Did they say it was a student?" he paused and looked at me with a mean smile.
"Can I ask you a question? Who do you think it was?" he said and looked around seeing if anyone was coming in (We were in the janitors room).
I had so many questions being repeated one after another. Almost like an alarm clock. Sweat dripped down my forehead. Its like someone staring at you for hours and you knowing it too. You don't know what to do so you are frozen. I turned around, and he was gone. I sighed and just lay ed there and started to cry. What I didn't know was he was right behind me. I though I saw him leave but I was wrong. He then put something up to my head. I figured it was a gun. My battle was over. I had lost. My plan was actually a plan to kill me. Then, something amazing happened. I screamed, loud. I could feel him getting ready to pull the trigger. I grabbed the gun, and pulled it back. Just then the police saw us through the window in the room. I yelled help and they tried to open the door, but it was locked.
"Don't move or the girl gets shot!" he said.
"No I wont!" I said and I took the gun and aimed it at him.
"I'm not gonna shoot you. Save that for the police." I said in a brave way.
I unlocked the door and the police took him away. Then, I saw my sister, Jamie, and my other three friends come rushing towards me. I immediately started crying. The ambulance had come and took me to the hospital. I guess he had a knife too because i had a big scratch on my leg. When I got there, I fell asleep.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said before, this is made up. Im just writing this story to let people know this kind of stuff is dangerous