Status: Internet at home sucks where we live, so i'm not sure when I'll be able to update next. :/

Release Me, so I Can Convince Myself That I'm Better off Without You

Kimmy Stephens is your typical So Cal girl with tan skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was never very girly, always hanging out with guys, but after a nasty break up and five months to figure herself out, she was turning over a new leaf. She went from dying her natural blonde hair black to taking the color out to go blonde again. Her closet was updated with dresses and heels, and let's not forget the flattering "sexy" clothes either. She was "Sex on legs" now, and she loved it.

Of course, these drastic changes were the result of a rather upsetting break up, but Kimmy knew she needed it. Besides, it lead her to her Prince Charming; though, she didn't know he was that just yet.

Now, Kimmy must choose where her heart belongs; with someone who does nothing but hurt her, or someone she does nothing but hurt. Vengeance was an ass, and Levi was amazing. Where could all of this lead?

ImageImageImageImageImage


Disclaimer: This story involves Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte, an several other famous people, but I don't own any of them. I only own the ideas of the original characters that you don't recognize, not who they are portrayed by. That said, this is a fanfiction, meaning none of this really happened.