Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 17

SCARLETT'S POV:

When I got up the next morning, I took a quick shower and straightened my hair, and put my clothes. I was now wearing a

midnight black and pink floral print deep v-neck spaghetti strap plus size halter top, over it I wore a black bomber motorcycle leather zipper vintage mini jacket. I put on a pair of TYTE black stretch skinny jeans, and Vans Wellesley Hi Plaid sneakers.

When I was going down the stairs, I caught a glimpse of my reflection on my mirror. I stopped to look at myself. I looked so different than when I was in sixth grade. I didn't use to wear skinny jeans, because I couldn't find them in my size, I used to wear glasses, I used to have black hair. I have completely changed, not just my appearance, my whole life has been changed into something better.

Now, I have millions of pairs of skinny jeans, I wear contacts now, and my hair has streaks of hot pink in them. I made them to look like Avril Lavigne's, but mine has more. I smiled at my reflection. I noticed the clock from my mirror. Oh shoot, I was going to be late! I ran out of my room and down the stairs, only to find Caleb at the dining table. What the heck was he doing here? I slowly went over to the dining table and sat down next to him, that was the only seat available.

"So....." I trailed off.

No one answered. Well, that was rude. Guess everyone was too tired.

"Well, I'm goin' now." Still no answer. They were all like zombies.

I walked towards the front door and Caleb followed me. He walked with me outside and I called Ryan to tell him not to pick me up, since I was walking with Caleb. I also told him I was probably going to have to come home with him. He said it was ok. Evan was still away, Ryan said he'll probably be away until after my wedding. Which means he wasn't coming. That made me feel very bad, I wanted all my friends there to support me. But, I guess one doesn't make much of a difference.

Anyway, there am I walking, with Caleb, to school. It was very silent. And I couldn't take it anymore, if he didn't speak in the next five seconds I was going to explode. Usually, he was yapping along and today he's so silent, what is up with him? I stopped walking so fast and let him catch up to me.

"So, um, Caleb," I started. "How's life?" That was the only thing I could come up with.

"Good, I guess." he answered. He seemed pretty bored.

"Ok, look, I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"This silence; it's killin' me! Why don't you like ask me somethin' or somethin'?"

"I have nothing to talk about." Nothing to talk about? Nothing to talk about?! What is the matter with him?

"What happened to you over night? Did you hit your head on somethin', 'cause you don't seem like yourself."

"Sorry."

I started walking faster and faster, finally I saw the school and I was practically running. I was so relieved when I got there. But, I knew I would see Caleb again. I raced into the building, happy to get away from Caleb, even if it was for a little while. I was tired from walking so much, so I went over to the water fountain to get a drink.

While I was drinking, I heard the sound of high heels hitting the ground, I looked up and saw Britney.

"So, Scarlett, I saw you walking with Caleb today." she said.

"Yeah, problem?" I asked her.

"No, I just never really seen you with any other guy besides your little friends and Ryan."

"Yeah, well, things do change."

I started to walk away, but then I heard her say, "Oh, is Scarlett, developing a little boyfriend?"

I continued to walk, pretending as if I didn't care what she said, but deep down inside I really hoped she wouldn't find out of the marriage, if she did, I would never be able to come to this school ever again. It's going to be really hard to keep our marriage a secret after the wedding.

Anyway, as every other day, the day went on and then it was time to go home. I walked home with Caleb and even the n he was silent. Even during the day, he didn't say a word to me. I was getting kind of desperate, but I wasn't going to show it. I mean, he wasn't talking to me, who cares? I sure didn't.

When I got home, I did my homework. I was still wearing the outfit that I was wearing this morning, minus the shoes and jacket. I was up in my room most of the day listening to songs by a band called: Boys Like Girls. I loved all their songs, the song I was listening to right now was: Up Against the Wall. I loved singing along with it.

Anyway, I heard dad call me from downstairs, so I went down. I forgot to take my jacket with me, because dad doesn't like me wearing these tank tops around him, but he didn't notice, he looked like he was in a hurry. Him, mom, and Annette were all standing by the door, all dressed up. Wonder where they were going and why they didn't tell me. I soon found out.

"Scarlett, we are going to a party." he said.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I asked confused.

"You are not going, that's why."

"What? Why?"

"I do not need you causing a problem there, like you did last time."

Last time I went to a party hosted by my dad's boss, I ended up breaking his son's leg. But, it wasn't my fault, he was flirting with me and he tried to kiss me. What else could I have done? No one even cared or believed me. They thought I was just trying to get attention. The old ladies there called me an attention seeker.

"Fine." I was kind of happy that I was going to be home alone.

"But, don't worry, you won't be alone," Mom added. "Caleb will be coming over soon to keep you company."

"Great." I muttered sarcastically.

I think they all did this on purpose to try to get me and Caleb close. Well, you know what? It ain't going to work. Caleb and I will never be together.

SPP of next ch.:

I don't know what came over me, I just felt like kissing him right then and there. And that's exactly what I did. I moved toward him, he looked at me confused. I just pulled on his shirt and kissed him. He obviously kissed me back. He pinned me down on the sofa, so he was on top of me. After a little while, he pulled away and looked down at me. Just when he was about to kiss me again, something happened. I.............................................
♠ ♠ ♠
I will rite the next part 2morrow. It'll be very romantic, I promise. Anyway, here's the links 2 Scarlett's clothes.

Midnight Black & Pink Floral Print Deep V-Neck Spaghetti Strap Plus Size Halter Top Link:
http://juniorplus.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/untitled-9.jpg
Black Bomer Motorcycle Leather Zipper Vintage Mini Jacket Link:
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/141/501/139/0r0i.jpg
TYTE Stretch Skinny Jeans Link:
http://15dollarstore.com/img/6378_1_1677_p.jpg
Vans Wellesley Hi Plaid sneakers Link:
http://www.binbin.net/photos/vans/van/vans-tory-hi-buff-plaid.jpg