Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 21

CALEB'S POV:

I can't believe Scarlett has a stalker. Who was that guy? And what does he want? Scarlett looked so scared, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and comfort, but I wasn't sure she'd let me. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Scarlett got scared again. She went downstairs and we all followed her. She peeked through the hole of her front door and soon opened the door. I saw a hooded figure. I thought it was the boy, but the figure looked a little tall. The person took the hood off and I realized it was just Scarlett's mom.

"Hey, mom." she said, her voice wavered.

"What's wrong?" her mom asked. She must've sensed something was wrong.

"Nothing." Scarlett lied.

"Ok, then." I can't believe she would just believe her like that. It was so obvious that there was something wrong.

Mrs. Sacramento noticed us and said, "So, what did you kids do today?"

"Oh, nothing really." Annette said.

Mrs. Sacramento went into the kitchen and I could tell she was started to make dinner. We all went into the kitchen and sat down on the couch, except for Scarlett, she just stood there, like she was frozen or something. We were all silent for a long time; no one knew what to say. Finally, Cameron spoke up.

"Hey, um, where's the bathroom?" he had asked.

"Upstairs, I'll show you." Annette offered.

They both got up and went upstairs, after they left, Scarlett leaned against the wall and slid down it. She had buried her face in her lap. She was silent, but I could tell she was crying. I wondered why. My mind was telling me to leave her alone, but my heart was telling me to go comfort her, so I listened to my heart.

I went over to her and sat down on the floor, I wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her onto my lap and rocked her back and forth.

"Hey, what's the matter? Huh, hon?" I asked her trying to calm her down.

She just shook her head, I don't think she wanted to say anything, at the moment. I've never seen her so upset before.

"Is it that guy? Huh? Tell me, please!" I pleaded.

She started crying even more, God, am I stupid? Why did I say that? I suddenly felt her wrap her arms around me and started crying into my bare chest, I had forgotten I still had no shirt on. I wrapped my arms around her and started whispering, "Shh, it'll be alright, don't worry. I promise you no one will ever be able to hurt you. If anyone tries, I'll kill 'em!"

I was so mad right now, I felt like killing that guy. I hate seeing Scar so upset, it just breaks my heart, I couldn't stand it. I was about to get up and punch something, to get the anger out of me. But, then she looked up at me, tears staining her beautiful face. A few seconds later, Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck and and started to lean forward. I got what she wanted to do and leaned forward myself, after wrapping my arms tighter around her. We were just about to kiss, when Scarlett's mom came into the room. Why is someone always here to interrupt us whenever I try to spend sometime with Scarlett?

"Sorry." she said, she looked away.

Scar pulled away from me and said, "Do you need me for something?"

"No, I was just wondering, if Caleb would like to stay for dinner or not?" she looked at me hopefully.

"Sorry, I can't, maybe some other time?" I replied.

"Alright, then, I'll leave you two alone."

After Scar's mom left, she looked back at me. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she did the opposite; she pushed my hands away, which made me frown. She had started to get up, but I pulled her arm back and made her look into my eyes. My eyes that were full of pain, the pain I felt when she pulled me away. I wanted that kiss and I knew she wanted it just as much as I did. So, why couldn't she just do it?

She finally gave in and kissed me full on the lips. She kissed me harder, when I wrapped my arms around her even tighter than before. I lied down on the carpet and felt Scarlett press her body down on mine. I rolled over, so I was now on top of her and I kissed her even more than she did. I couldn't help it, I loved her so much. I stuck my hand underneath her shirt and felt around her back. Soon, I felt her soft hands on my chest, she had pushed me away. I looked down at her, I was panting from all the kissing, I could tell she was too.

"That's it; no more!" she said, panting.

"Oh, come on! A little more!" I whined, hoping she would agree.

"No! That's all you get! I'm not that kind of girl and like I said before, you guys are all the same. You only want one thing and it's not love; it's lust!" she cried.

She pushed me off of her and ran out of the room. I just sat there, surprised. Why am I so stupid? I just totally ruined that. I wonder what's going to happen now. She probably hates me even more now. Oh, what am I going to do?