Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 34

SCARLETT’S POV:

There, in front of my face, I saw her -- that little bitch -– on top of my Caleb. He was asleep and there she was kissing him. I wanted to so badly knock that slut off her feet, but seeing that...just completely destroyed me. I was so close to crying, but I knew I had to be strong, or there was no way I was going to get out of this.

I didn’t want to watch this anymore, so I turned on my heels and walked back downstairs and left. Why bother staying anyway? It’s not like Caleb was going to get up anytime soon and take me home, he didn’t want to leave in the first place anyway.

It’s a good thing that Cameron wasn’t home yet, because then he wouldn’t have to know anything that just happened. I changed and then tried to go to sleep. But, it was useless trying, because there was no way I could get to sleep now and that too all alone.

Finally, after a half hour or so, my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep. But, I was doing better awake, because soon my dreams were filled with flashbacks and memories of the past and the present. I hated how both of them only liked me for my body and would soon leave after fucking me.

All those times he tried to feel me up and try to kiss me appeared in my mind and I swear, I felt like he was actually touching me right now. Suddenly, I woke up screaming and I saw someone rush into the room. I thought it was Caleb, but my heart dropped when I saw that it was actually Cameron. I knew it was too good to be true.

“Hey, Scar, what’s the matter?” he said, sitting on the edge of my bed and placing a hand on my shoulder.

I immediately flinched back and a few tears rolled down from my eyes.

“Hey, where’s Caleb? Didn’t he come home with you?”

I didn’t know how to answer all of those questions at all. I knew mom and dad weren’t home yet, but I didn’t know if I could trust Cameron with something like this.

“Cameron, I-I.” I stuttered.

“Hey, sis, come on, you can tell me anything.”

“It’s nothing.”

”Really?”

“Yeah. I just wasn’t really feeling good, so I came home a little early.” I lied.

“Alright.” I couldn’t believe he actually bought it.

Cameron got up and was about to leave the room, when I grabbed his hand back.

“I know this may sound weird, but since Caleb isn’t here, I was wondering...could you stay with me tonight?” I said softly.

I looked up to see Cameron’s expression and even though it was dark, I saw him smiling.

“Sure sis.” he said.

Cameron came over and lay down next to me. I sighed and carefully cuddled close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, short ch. I know.
sry about that.
but here it is.
Hope u guyz like. :)