Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 36

CALEB'S POV:

For a few days, Scarlett kept her distance from me and whenever I talked to her, she would answer me in an angered voice. I tried to explain to her that I was drunk and didn’t know who it was that I was with.

“How can you not tell the difference between a blondie and me?!” she shouted.

“I’m sorry! That was my first time being drunk, I didn’t know!” I told her.

“It doesn’t matter anymore, what’s done is done.”

“So, why are you still mad at me? And what did Cameron mean by leaving my wife at a party to get raped? What else happened there?”

Scarlett looked away from me and I knew there was more to the story. I put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"Please, Scar, I need to know. I need to fix this."

Scarlett looked up at me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. This was the first time since the party, that she actually touched me or let me touch her.

"I love you, Scar." I whispered, tilting her head up.

Just as I was about to lean in and kiss her, the door to our room opened up and she separated from me. I looked up and saw mom standing there.

"Oh hey, sorry to interrupt you two." she said.

"It's alright, mom." Scarlett replied.

"I just wanted to say that, your father is having a party tonight to impress his boss, so wear something nice you two. Oh, and if anybody asks your age, say you're twenty-something, alright, sweetheart?"

Scarlett nodded her head and mom gave her a smile, before exiting the room. I looked over at Scarlett; she was looking at the ground. I tried to go over to her, but she stopped me before I could.

I looked over at Scarlett; she was looking at the ground. I tried to go over to her, but she stopped me before I could.

“We should get ready.” she said, walking into the bathroom.

I heard the water running and got an idea. I marched over to the bathroom door and opened it, ignoring the look Scarlett was giving me. She was just about to go into the shower, so she was naked. I didn’t let her speak, just pressed my lips to hers. At first, she kissed me back, but after a while, I felt her bite down hard on my lips.

“Ow!” I cried, immediately pulling back.

“I need to take a shower!” she replied.

“Too bad.”

I didn’t care what she said or did; I wasn’t going to leave her so soon. I pressed my lips back up against Scarlett’s and kissed her roughly. I kept my hand wrapped around her waist; my thumb occasionally grazing it. And this time, I didn’t give her a chance to pull away or push me away from her. No matter if my lip was bleeding or not, which it felt like because it was throbbing. I just pressed my body up closer to hers and kissed her harder.

My eyes were closed shut, but I didn’t know about Scarlett’s. So, I opened them a little and smiled when I saw them closed as well. I then started to slowly move my hand down; I could hear soft moans coming from Scarlett, which got louder as my hand descended lower.

Scarlett’s hands reached up and placed themselves on my chest, she was just about to take off my shirt, when I heard a familiar voice calling for me.

“Caleb, where are you?!” it was mom.

“What?!” I shouted back, pulling away briefly.

But, Scarlett continued kissing me…in other places.

“Cameron needs your help.”

”Later!”

I started kissing Scarlett again and by now, my mouth was practically like eating her lips.

“Mr. Clein’s will be here soon and Cameron needs you, I’m way too busy with the decorations and your father is too occupied with panicking.”

I just ignored her this time.

“Go. Just go.” Scarlett said, pulling away.

“No.” I told her firmly.

“We can do this later, can't we??”

I remembered I was the one who had told her that the other time that we were kissing in the bathroom.

“But, we never get any privacy.”

“Then we’ll go out.”

I sighed in defeat.

Before exiting the room then, I turned back and gave Scarlett another kiss. But, once I started, I couldn’t stop again, until Scarlett punched me in the stomach. Groaning, I left the room reluctantly and walked into Cameron’s. When I got there, I found out that what he needed help with was, tying his tie. I was so mad at him for ruining my moment with Scar, that I made sure to tie his tie real tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know how I said there was going to be some shocking news in this ch.?
yea, it'll now be in the next ch.
sry about that, but i felt like this ch. waz long enough. :)