Status: Edited Version of I Don't Love U Or Do I?

The Scarlett Proposal

I Don't Love U Or Do I? 41

ROSE'S POV:

Poor Scarlett, she really thought she could win against me. Ha! No one has even attempted that and she being the first, ha, I'd like to see her try. I will win Caleb back, one way or another. All I have to do is pretend to be perfectly innocent and "depressed" that I don't get any love from Caleb and he'll be running into my arms soon enough.

Like today for example, at dinner Caleb was coughing and I saw Scarlett reaching forward to give him water, so I did the same. Caleb stared at the two glasses in front of him, deciding which one to choose. I knew he wanted to choose mine, but wasn't going to, because he's afraid of Scarlett. Before he could even pick one, Scarlett started her yelling.

"Hey, whose husband is he?"

"Well, whose carrying his child?" I retorted back.

Scarlett just glared at me, probably thinking of some insult. She opened her mouth to say something, but then shut it again and pressed the glass to Caleb's mouth.

"Here, I'll feed you myself." she said.

I watched as she sat down on his lap and started feeding him.

"Just because you're carrying his child doesn't mean that you have any right over him. You're a sinner, your seducing ways got you pregnant, you don't deserve him."

Caleb stared at me for a few minutes, I wondered what he was thinking.

"Sorry, Rose, but Scarlett's right." he finally said, kissing her head.

She smiled evilly at me, then set her head back down on his shoulder.

'That's right, Scarlett, enjoy your time with Caleb while it lasts.' I thought to myself.

I sat back down and continued eating. She thinks that she'll get Caleb to do whatever she wants, just you wait Scarlett, I have the perfect plan to get Caleb wrapped around on my little finger.

And a few days later, I hatched my plan and it worked perfectly. I could tell Scarlett and Caleb spent less nights sleeping together and more arguing and fighting.

'Great job, Rose, great job.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guyz, ik I've been likee gone forever with this story & I REALLY am sry. I seriously cannot express how SORRY i am for it.
But, i waz juss readin a few chs. of it todaiee & forgot tht i had forgotten to add a few chs. i had written up b4 & decided to do it now.
Hope u guyz like! =)
Oh, & btw: short ch. I know,
but the next one will be in Caleb's POV & explain what the plan was.