Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

I ain't got no sob story to write
But just like everyone else I'm living this life
And you don't need to win me over
And there ain't no other side to shelter me from
I'll belong where I decide.


~Emmett Cullen~
~Milan Frans~

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=50j8gcqikeM[/youtube]

The story will have themes from this song in it.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Twilight Saga characters; I just own the ones I made up myself and of course the plot. Try stealing it and I'll kick your behind.

© BreeVixen, 2010.
  1. Preface; The Angel.
    "Get of me creep." she said darkly and narrowed her eyes at him, not being afraid anymore when she noticed how taken off guard he was.
  2. The Dedication.
    Robert wasn't disgusted as Milan ate the raw meat like it was a chocolate. He was so used to it after watching her both eat and hunt for thirty years.
  3. The Search.
    "People around here doesn't like her, jealousy. It's almost like they hate her because she's not their friend." Edward said.
  4. The Voice.
    “Why don’t you have P.E?” he tried to change the subject. She cleared her throat before she spoke. “Sore throat,” she said in a velvet soft voice. He tried to hide his smile. “Of course.”
  5. The Telepathy.
    Emmett shook his head. “My mother taught me it is rude to guess a woman’s age, it is impolite. You could guess mine though.”
  6. The Son.
    “Amari, my son,” he said and pulled the tall and lean young man into a tight hug.
  7. The Song.
    "Ami, be real," Milan said and gave the car he was stroking so lovingly a disbelieving look.
  8. The Friend.
    Milan was silent for a second. "The car is still at school, Ami." He gasped. "Then we better hurry before any of those humans tries to touch it!"
  9. The Smile.
    “Let them talk, Milly,” He whispered lowly in her ear. “Wasn’t that what you wanted?”
  10. The Blush
    Milan raised her hand to her cheek in astonish when she felt it get warmer; she had never before blushed in her entire life and she was shocked to say at least.
  11. The Memories.
    “I doubt you’ll need my car today,” Amari said it with a frown. “The vampire is outside.”
  12. The Hope.
    “I can’t seem to hide what I feel about you, Em,” she said a little out of breath. Emmett smiled against her skin. “You shouldn’t hide it from me.”
  13. The Hold.
    “Because we belong together, one way or another,” She glanced at Colton, who nodded his head and obviously in on the game. “Colton understands that I need you in my family.”
  14. The Fool.
    “Open your eyes Milan and see yourself. You are an amazing girl and any boy who lets you go is a fool.”
  15. The Sister.
    “You are ***ing stupid Milan. Irresponsible. Talk to him, sort things out because one way or another you’ll come home with me tonight, even if I have to drag you by your hind leg.”
  16. The Apology.
    “Say you love me,” Emmett didn’t break the eye contact with Milan. “Milan, say it to me.”
  17. The Love.
    “So, basically, we are the best of both worlds?” Renesmee asked as a smile crept onto her lips.“Yeah, we are the best of both worlds, Nessie,” Milan grinned at her.
  18. The Bite.
    “Well…” Emmett looked away. For the first time in the seventy-five years he had been a vampire he truly felt insecure, but ready to give everything to the woman he loved. “If we both want to, I don’t see why not.”
  19. The Death
    Her head fell backwards as she let out yet another wail of agony. The pain was like nothing she had felt before and she feared the worst for her brother; only death could hurt so badly.
  20. The Life.
    “I forgive you,” he whispered as she buried her face in his chest and let out a sob. “It’s okay, Milly, I forgive you.”
  21. The Pixie.
    “Who are coming for me, Alice?” Milan asked and brushed her hand over Alice's short black hair. “The Volturi is coming for you and your brother,” Jasper said silently from the door.
  22. The Truth.
    “Remarkable,” Milan heard Carlisle whisper from the other end of the room. “As three drops of water.”
  23. Epilogue; The Beginning
    “We don’t take angels from the sky, Em,” she smiled at him. Emmett shook his head. “But I do.”