Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

Preface; The Angel.

She had her prey in sight -- a small white rabbit, just six feet away from her -- as she neared it in complete silence. The rabbit was unaware of the predator lurking in the shadows of the surrounding trees. And she believed she was the predator, being as strong and special as she was, but she was wrong.

Another creature had her in sight and he was stronger than both the white rabbit and the raven black wolf. He inched closer, making sure not to make a sound. He could of course just snap her neck and the hunt would be over, but he decided he wanted to fight the wolf, needing a little fun. He knew the wolf was hunting as well, smelling that it's blood pulsed faster as it neared the white rabbit. The smell was the sweetest thing he had ever smelled.

The wind changed direction and she turned her head quickly to the north where the sickly sweet smell came from. She saw him, standing in a crouched position, ready to attack. She took of like an arrow through the trees, forgetting all about her rabbit, only wishing to save her own life. But she didn't run for long before she was tackled to the ground by the predator. She was on her back, paws in every direction with him on top of her.

Fear pulsed through her as he lowered his head towards her neck. She started fighting. She was strong, but not stronger than a vampire. She tried to rip his arm of but only ended up with the sleeve of his hood in her mouth. He was quicker this time, placing his lips on her fur coated neck, as if he was kissing her. She had to act quick; she saw no other choice than to phase.

The black wolf started shaking beneath him and within seconds it had changed shape. He stared in confusion at the angel laying under him. He didn't moved, he was paralyzed.

"Get of me creep." she said darkly and narrowed her eyes at him, not being afraid anymore when she noticed how taken off guard he was.
He was quick to get on his feet, reaching out his hand to help her up. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you we're a shape shifter." he said apologetically.

She only stared at his hand before getting up on her own. His eyes widened when he took in her naked body -- she didn't bother to cover herself, she wasn't one bit self conscious -- and he noticed that her skin looked a little to pale and a little to marble. He sniffed the air but didn't smell the scent of her sweet blood anymore.

"I'm not." She answered and started to run again -- he grabbed her hand.
"Let go of me." she glared at him with eyes nearly as dark as her long wavy hair. She took no notice of his tall and muscular appearance.
His eyes where a dark golden color, his hair where short, black curls. And the missing sleeve revealed his muscular arm.

"Tell me who your are." He said and kept his hand wrapped around hers. He tried to stop his eyes from travel down her body.
"No." she ripped her arm away from him and started running again. "You can only try to follow me!" She shouted over her shoulder.

He stood there for a second before running after her. It didn't take long before he noticed her trail had vanished. He stopped and looked around for her.
The angel was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only the preface! Comment and let me know what you think :)
Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

Comment and Subscribe :D

~ BreeVixen