Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

The Death

Milan’s scream was shattering to listen too, she arched her back in pain and dug her nails into her own chest.
“Milan!” Emmett yelled and had to use all his strength to remove her hands before she got injured. “Milan, what is happening?”
Milan was panting heavily before she let out another scream as tears flowed from her eyes.
“Tell me where it’s hurting, Milan,” Emmett said an pulled her into his arms.

“Ami,” She managed to whisper before another wave of pain went through her being and made another devastated cry. “He is-“ She breathed in and tried to fight the torturous pain. “Ami is injured, he is in pain,” Her voice was wretched with anguish.

Milan was already on her feet, staggering across the room to get to the window. Emmett acted quickly – knowing that Milan needed to get to her brother in a hurry – and went to the bag he’d brought with clothes and threw some of his own clothes on before he found one of Milan’s beloved maxi dresses. He held her tightly with one hand as he pulled the dress over head.

“Let go of me!” Milan cried and fought against his hold, getting closer to the window.
Emmett picked her up in his arm before he jumped through the window – breaking it in the process. “Tell me what direction to run in. You can’t run fast enough right now, Milly.”
“South,” she sobbed and kept crying. Her nails were ruining the fabric on the shoulder of Emmett’s jacket.

Her head fell backwards as she let out yet another wail of agony. The pain was like nothing she had felt before and she feared the worst for her brother; only death could hurt so badly.
“Please hurry,” she mumbled and Emmett sped up, pressing against his limits.

It took them five minutes to reach Amari, but the sight that met them shocked Emmett just as much as Milan. Amari was kneeling over his father unmoving body, making heart compressions as he cried out for his father to stay in there.

The pain that shot through Milan as she knelt beside her brother and stared down at her father’s bloodied face was beyond comprehending. Emmett barley glanced at the black car wreck further back at the dark road. It was smashed and formed in a strange shape around a broken lamppost.

Emmett took over doing the heart compressions, Amari’s hands shook to much.
“What happened?” he asked the Amari and stared intently into his wide eyes.
Amari was stuttering as he spoke. “We decided to take my car for a ride and then a white rabbit ran across the road. Dad tried to steer around it but the speed was too high and he crashed into the lamppost.”

A realization hit Milan like a meteor; they needed to act fast if they wanted to save him from death. Her eyes shot to Emmett. “Bite him,” She ordered.
“What?” Emmett asked in shock as he stared back at his angel. “I don’t have control enough to stop.”
“I’ll stop you if you lose control,” Amari said with his hands covering his mouth to silence the sobs that escaped his lips. “I’m just as strong as you.”

“You have to do it Emmett,” Milan said to him. “Or I’ll swear to god I’ll never forgive you.”
Emmett knew she was dead serious. And he knew Milan would be heartbroken beyond any reparation if she lost his father. He let Amari take over the compressions again before he leaned down and bit into the soft flesh on Robert’s neck. The blood flooded his mouth and he fought hard to let his venom poison Roberts blood stream.

“It’s enough, Emmett,” Milan said silently.
But Emmett didn’t find the strength to stop.
“Emmett!” Milan yelled but she was ignored.
Out of nowhere Emmett was pulled back by Alice, Edward and Carlisle.
“Emmett, it’s enough,” Carlisle said calmly.

“His heart isn’t beating,” Amari panicked, his voice slightly defeated.
“We just have to continue with the compressions,” Carlisle took over and Amari moved out of the way.

Milan acted quickly when she bit her wrist and let her powerful blood drip from the cut and into Robert’s mouth. It took less than twenty seconds before her father’s heart started beating on its self. She then licked over her wrist before she put some of her spit on her fingers and stoked it over each cut on Robert’s face, making them disappear.

“Carlisle, we have to move him, a car is coming in ten minutes,” Alice said after returning to the present.
“Amari, Milan,” Edward said and got their attention. “You two were racing after your grandfather, he decided to leave you, but on the way you crashed and lost sight of him,” it was necessary with a cover story. “Is there any possibilities you can get your face injured?”
“I don’t know,” Amari replied.

“Yes there is,” Milan said and used one of her fingernails to make many small cuts across his face; blood ran from them and down his neck. Amari didn’t even flinch; he was numb by the mental pain. “Get behind the wheel,” She said and held onto his hands for a second and kissed his cheek.
She then cut her own face and maneuvered into the passenger seat.

Emmett kissed her through the smashed window. “I’ll meet you at the hospital.”

~~~

Carlisle and Alice went back to the mansion, Edward went to remove Robert’s car from its garage and Emmett waited in the forest on the side of the road until the car Alice had predicted to come stopped and called the ambulance. He watched as the twins were helped out of the car by the emergency staff and loaded into one ambulance – miraculously they only had minor injuries and didn’t need a stretcher.

By the time Emmett had been called and appeared on the hospital with his ‘father’ a social worker already had been brought in. She stood between Amari’s and Milan’s beds, talking to them with a serious look on her face, the on call doctor was there as well, a man in his late fifties, Dr. Rones.

“Dr. Cullen,” He said surprised and shook hands with the vampire doctor.
Emmett went straight to Milan’s side and held her hand between both of his and stared at her tear streaked face with worry.
“Good evening, Dr. Rones,” Carlisle said and glanced at Amari’s shadowed face; both he and Milan looked like they had lost a big piece of their hearts.

“This is Marjory Stevens from social service, she here concerning Mr. and Ms. Frans’ new situation.”
Carlisle nodded. “I heard; my son Emmett is Milan’s boyfriend.”
“Oh, I wasn’t aware of that,” The social worker said, “Did you know their grandfather?”
“Yes, but I have no idea what made him leave. Has Amari or Milan said anything about what happened before?” Carlisle asked.

“No, they appear to be in shock, none of them has spoken much. And they don’t have any other relatives; their parents left them in Robert Frans’ care years ago and we don’t have any new phone numbers or their address,” She informed him.

“Me and my wife will have no problem of taking them in for awhile, our family is always open for those in need.”
“Well,” the woman dragged it out and looked through their files. “They are over eighteen and old enough by law to live without any legal guardian, I was just contacted for the reason that they have never lived by themselves, nor have any income at all.”
“That won’t be any problems; they can stay with us for as long as they need to learn to stand on their own feet,” Carlisle reassured both the social worker and Dr. Rones.

“What are their injuries?”
“Barley any,” Dr. Rones told Carlisle. “just cuts in their faces caused by the smashed windshield. I’m thinking about keeping them overnight because of the mental stress the whole incident has caused them.”
“I think it will be best if they come home with me and my son straight away,” Carlisle said with worry, and being very persuasive, he was a good at keeping up the act. “They need to be in familiar surroundings. To calm down and cope with their loss.”

“Fair enough,” Dr. Rones said. “I’ll go get them discharged,” He left the room with the social worked in his heels.

“How is he?” Milan asked Carlisle with furrowed brows and held onto Emmett’s hand with all her strength.
Carlisle smiled at her and her brother. “The transformation is in process; Alice has seen him as one of us. I believe it was your blood that truly saved him, Milan.”
“It’s my entire fault,” Amari mumbled from where he sat on the bed.
“These are things we don’t have any control over, Amari, you can’t blame yourself,” Carlisle said and placed his hand on his shoulder.

“Come on, let’s get out of here before your faces heals completely,” Emmett said, noticing that the cuts already looked days old.
♠ ♠ ♠
All off you who commented are great at guessing! Moonlight, pregnancy or Emmett's venom could all be likely to happen but only xSlytherin.Princess and PhoebenPaige guessed it to be either her brother or her father.
Congrats you two :) you won.... This update :D

I'll update if I get five new comments !

Comment and Subscribe :)


~ BreeVixen