Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

The Pixie.

Robert adapted to the immortal life quickly; he had after all lived with the supernatural for over thirty years. He hunted animals easily and he didn’t find any desires to take a human’s life.

Milan managed to relax – not that she had any choice when she was near her father. She had come to term with Robert’s new life. She hadn’t given it any thought before, but she had realized that Robert had been getting older and that one day he would get sick and die. Now she didn’t have to worry about that.

The Cullens and the Frans’ packed their things and moved away from Montpelier, to a deserted place in Alaska. The story in Montpelier made it impossible for Milan and Amari to be in public without looking depressed and impossible for Robert to show his face at all.

Everyone needed a break from the act. Carlisle, Esme, Robert and Amari would hold the base, the meeting place. Alice and Jasper was staying in Anchorage; Jasper was attending the University of Alaska Anchorage and Alice would be working as a hairdresser. Edward, Bella, Renesmee and Jacob would live together in a small town, living the family life now that Renesmee’s growth-spurt had slowed.

Milan and Emmett was also staying in Anchorage, but they bought a house in the outskirts of town where they could spend all their time on each other. It was strange for Milan to spend time away from her brother and father, but she knew she didn’t have to watch them at all times of the day anymore.

~~~

Emmett and Milan lay in their wrecked bed, Emmett had his arms wrapped around Milan and his eyes closed, a satisfied smile played on his lips.
“Em?” Milan asked and brushed her fingers over his cheek.
“Yeah?” he didn’t open his eyes.
“I will never walk away again.”
“I know that now,” Emmett opened his eyes and stared lovingly at her serious face.
“I’m never going to leave bed,” Milan kissed his nose.

“You make this life – you make my immortality all worth it,” Emmett whispered. “It’s perfect.”
“I love you Emmett,” Milan whispered back and stared intently into his golden eyes.
“Marry me, Milan,” He didn’t ask it as a question. It was something they both wanted.
“Yes,” she beamed and closed her eyes in bliss. “Yes I will marry you. I love you.”

“I love you more than my life, Milly.”

Emmett finally had his angel, there was no doubt they were better together than apart. Just like his heart. His head and heart had finally met each other and worked together.

“Will you finally admit you’re my angel?” he asked her softly.
Milan was silent for a second. “No, I’m not you angel, Emmett. Nor will I ever be. I’m me, Milan, half vampire, half shape-shifter. There’s no angel in the mix. Just me.”
Emmett laughed loudly. “Then tell me you’re my Milly, then.”
“I’m your Milan and yours only,” She smiled at him.

Emmett could live with that.

~~~

They stayed in bed most of the day, just like they did most days now. They didn’t speak much of their engagement; they had an eternity to plan the wedding. Milan knew Emmett and Rosalie had repeated their marriage many times, but Milan only wanted one wedding, and she wanted it to last for the whole existence

They got dressed after dark and were on their way out to hunt when suddenly Alice and Jasper entered their small house. Alice’s face bore an expression of horror. Milan knew it wasn’t her father or brother, she would have felt it, but she was anxious for the rest of her new family.

Milan walked over till Alice and stared at her with furrowed brows as Emmett asked her what she’d seen – only Alice’s visions could create such a wretched facade on the pixie.

“They are coming for you,” She whispered and had her eyes locked with Milan’s.
“Who are coming for me, Alice?” Milan asked and brushed her hand over her short black hair.
“The Volturi is coming for you and your brother,” Jasper said silently from the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
What do you think made the Volturi come? Are they going to kill Milly and Ami? Will that be the end of the story?

I'll update if I get five new comments !

Comment and Subscribe :)


~ BreeVixen

PS: NEW STORY!!! A Jacob Black fan-fiction called 'Silent Love'! Check it out and read the character profiles! I'll update it soon :) [Comment and Subscribe it!]

PPS: Join my writing contest!