Status: Finished :)

Not Your Angel

The Friend.

Emmett stared at the black Ferrari as it parked in the student parking lot. It stood out from all the other cars, even Jasper's brand new Hummer. He got curious as to who it was, if it was new students. But his gaze turned hard when he saw Milan step out of the car and wait for a tall black haired man in front of the vehicle. The man put his arm over Milan's shoulder and said something that made her smile. She didn't even cast him one glance as they walked towards the administrating building.

Jasper reached over and pried Emmett's fingers of the car before the dent he was making got to big and at the same time manipulated his brother's feelings into something calmer. Alice stared at Milan and the man as they walked away.
"That's the man I saw coming," she said with wide eyes.

"Well, she doesn't seem afraid of him, she is radiating happiness," Jasper told them.
"Why the hell did Edward have to skip school today?" Emmett growled.
"Emmett calm down," Alice gave him a stern look. "They have planned the trip to Forks for months. Charlie is going to be very happy to see them in ... thirteen minutes."
"I didn't think you liked her, Emmett," Jasper asked and raised his eyebrow.
Emmett shot both him and Alice death glares before he hurried away; the two other vampires was quick to follow, knowing Emmett would screw up sooner rather than later.

^^^

"Good morning, Ms. Frans. How may I help you today?" the receptionist was smiling as she eyed Amari up and down.
"This is my brother, Amari Frans. Our grandfather called earlier and we wanted to get his schedule; I believe it will be similar to mine," Milan said in her most persuasive voice and handed her his personal information - fakes of course.

Both Milan and Amari could hear the woman's heart beat increase; it wasn't to be denied that the two of them radiated some sort of danger even if the humans couldn't put their fingers on what it was.
"Of course, here it is," The receptionist found the paper with shaking hand and put it on the counter. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask your teachers Mr. Frans,"

"You didn't have to scare her like that Milly," Amari laughed and nudged her arm when they had exited the building.
She shrugged and looked around at the other students, they were gawking at them.
"Don't talk to much with the humans. They are too nosy," Milan mumbled.
"Don't worry they will love me. Now point out the scary vampire sister," he smirked and ruffled her hair.
"Ami, stop messing around, this is serious!" she hissed at him and swatted his hand away.
He sighed but kept a hold on her hand. "Okay, just let me know who they are so I get to know their scents."

Milan was on edge, she hadn't seen anyone of the Cullen's in any of their morning classes. She sat next to Amari at a lunch table and they were talking in low voices in case anyone would hear.
"They are over there," she pointed to across the room where three pale persons sat. "There are usually two males also, one vampire and one shape-shifter."
"Shape-shifter?" he asked her and thought the thought Milan had tried to ignore ever since she found out what Jacob was. "Do you think he knew our mother?"
"I doubt he's that old, and she lived in Italy," Milan said and killed every flicker of hope he carried.

"They doesn't look that scary. Do you know how old they are?"
"The dark haired male is about seventy I think. He is strong Ami, very strong. He managed to take me down while I was a wolf," she gave him a warning look.
A wicked smile occurred on his mouth as he lifted his wrist to his lips.
Milan pulled his hand down again. "Don't you dare do it here."
"We have to be prepared for anything," he shrugged.
"They won't do anything here on the school, it's their secret as much as ours."

^^^

"I think I should go over," Emmett said and drummed his fingers on the table impatiently.
"Don't, Emmett," Alice said warningly.
"But you said before the weekend that she was scared for him coming, what if he's just pressuring her into acting happy, what if he is blackmailing her with her grandfather?"
Jasper rolled his eyes. "She can't fake her emotions. She is more scared of us than him."

"But who the hell is he? What is he?" all the questions was threatening to push Emmett over the edge.
"You have to consider that he may be her 'friend' and maybe he is the same as her, what ever that is," Jasper folded his arms over his chest.
"That's it," Emmett rose to his feet and walked away from his siblings before they could stop him. It wasn't like they could stop him with force in front of all the lunch-eating students; it would look a little weird if little pixie-like Alice held big bear-like Emmett back.

He stopped on the opposite side of the table from the two and extended his hand towards the man.
"I don't believe we've met. I'm Emmett, Milan's friend," he said and put on his best smile.
Milan glared at him as Amari looked from him to her. He felt anger pulse through him.
"You are friend with this- this thing?" he looked at the sister he thought he knew with a horrified expression.
"No! Of course not. Amari calm down," she said and brushed her fingers over his cheek. "Who the hell do you think you are?" she shot at Emmett. "Get the away from us."

"Who is he?" he asked her.
"He is none of your business," Milan was aware of the attention they were getting.
"I thought you said you weren't looking for a mate," Emmett felt strangely offended.
"He is not my mate."
"You asked her to become your mate?" Amari was breathing heavily as he rose in all his 6'1" glory, he was just as tall as Emmett and if he hadn't as big muscles he had to be just as strong. his body started shaking and pictures of horror flared through Milan's head.

Emmett recognized that type of shaking; it was the same blurring shake that went through Jacob's body when he pissed him off. "He is-"
"He is my twin you stupid fuck head!" Milan hissed at him and started pulling on Amari's sleeve towards the emergency exit. Many people had gathered around, which only made the situation more dangerous.
"He has anger issues," Milan said rather loudly to the crowd with a forced smile and kept pulling Amari out of the building.

"Let go of me!" Amari hollered, "I swear, I'll kill him!"
Milan let go of him when they were surrounded by trees. She knew what she had to do as she stood in front of Amari's blurring shape; he wouldn't be able to calm down now - there was no point to try to talk him out of it.

Milan lifted her wrist to her mouth, doing exactly what she had told Amari not to do ten minutes ago. She let her razor sharp teeth break through the white skin on her own arm and closed her eyes for a second as she savored the luscious taste of her blood. She could already feel the strength being pulsed though her system as she let her tongue swipe over the crescent mark, fading it to almost invisibility.

"Okay, I'm ready Ami," she said silently and let her own body start to shake, but she phased before the shaking got as bad as Amari's.

Amari phased just seconds after her and flung himself at her, knocking her against a pine. Milan was just as strong as him after she got those drops of blood in her system and managed to push him backwards away from the school and at the same time watch her neck from his canines.Milan let out a menacing growl as Amari's claws grazed her shoulder and made her bleed for a second.

Their fight for dominance kept on, Milan knew it would continue until Amari's anger died out, and she had no idea when that would be.

^^^

He changed back first; Milan right after. She walked straight up to him and hit him in the jaw. It sounded like two rocks collided and Amari stroked his jaw with a frown on his lips.
"You said you changed!" She screamed at him and pushed against his bare chest.
"I have! I promise you," he looked at her pleadingly.
"Then what the hell was that?" Milan threw her hands out in exasperation.

"I'm sorry Milly," he whispered. "But he said you were friends, how did you expect me to react? And why haven't you told me?"
She sighed heavily. "He is not my friend; he attacked me and tried to drink my blood, and then he started talking to me. You know how flattering vampires are."
"And then he started talking about we were mates - and it sounded like he wanted you to be his mate. Is it strange I lose it?"

"Yes it is Amari! You know I would never mate with a vampire. You said you changed but that was exactly how you were five years ago," Milan's voice was filled with sadness as she went on. "I told you I would have to ask you to leave if it happened again," She knew she would have cried if it was physically possible for her.

"Milly please," Amari begged and took her head between his hands. "It won't happen again."
"Don't promise things you can't hold."
"I'm not leaving you and dad. I. Have, Changed," He put pressure on each word.
"No school," she said seriously.
A smile crept onto his mouth. "No school."

"Now come on; let's get dressed and take my baby for a drive," Amari had his cheerful mood back.
Milan was silent for a second. "The car is still at school, Ami."
He gasped. "Then we better hurry before any of those humans tries to touch it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
More things are getting revealed about Milly and Ami :)
And I promise that there will be more Milan - Emmett soon !

I'll update when I have ten new comments :)

Comment and Subscribe.


~ BreeVixen