You Don't Know Anything About Me

You have never seen anyone like us...

The form into bats. Yea, that's right they are Vampires. Along with their whole family. They can leave the Earth until, the medallion is found. The vampire King has given up on looking for it.

So the sisters not only struggle with hidding their secret of being witches, but also have to hide the fact they are vampires. You may think its easy hiding it, but its not. They have to hide it from the two people that they have fallen in love with.

So they flew to where all the local vampires hang out. Its club type place that only Vampires can see. They enter and find a couple of there friends there hanging out. They head up to the bar type thing and ask for their usual. They turn into their vampire selves. With their pure, silver eyes and there fangs. They drink their glass, not only to be filled with blood. The club is like any other club except for the drinks they serve, they have music and dancing. Shadow and Midnight go to hang out with their friends. They love to come to the club, because they can be there natural, unnatural selves. They talk about stuff with their friends and have a good time. One of there friends, Moonlight, says she has met this guy that she really likes and is going to hang out with in a few days. They talk about other normal stuff, but then have to head home. They say bye and head home, because they have school in the morning. One more day until the summer.

They get home, and do the usual teenage things, talk on their laptops, on the phone with their boyfriends, eat, then go to bed.

The next day, the head into school. " I am so tired from last night," Midnight says as she opens the door to their school. "I know well aleast this is our last day." Shadow says as she yawns. They get to first peirod....do nothing because its the last day, then heads to second peirod, but Shadow gets stopped by her boyfriend, Steven. "Hey, you wanna hang out tonight?" he asks as he puts his arm around her waist. "Um, I sure, but can my sister come and her boyfriend? We will hang out at our house?" she asks? "Sure." Then they walk to second period.