Status: Currently on hold but not forgotten!

Novelty T-shirts

Reality is Boring

“Wow, she’s pretty,” was the only thing Tom’s mind could put together. It had been over three hours since Corey Hills had admitted to the world that she didn’t just know Karna, but was in fact the same person. Tom was still standing in the same corner, just staring at the girl who was now busy answering questions, signing autographs, and posing for pictures.

She had long blonde hair that fell a little past her shoulders, gorgeous colbolt blue eyes that seemed as deep as the ocean , but the one thing that made the actor speechless was her smile, the way she continued to do so even though her horse faced manager was busy yelling at her. Tom couldn’t make out her words but he would have bet anything that the woman wasn’t very happy about Corey’s reveal.

-

“I specifically told you not to say anything, I could get fired for your little stunt,” hissed Jennifer but Corey merely smiled and took the book from the girl in front of her before signing it and handing it back.

“What was I supposed to do?” Corey asked without letting her smile fade. “A little girl was crying, I hate to see people cry.” She took the next book handed to her and signed it, her smile widening at the overly excited look on the young boy’s face.

“You’re supposed to look away and pretend you didn’t notice,” the woman snapped and Corey glared at her before slamming her foot down on the manager’s, causing the older woman to bite her lip to keep from screaming in pain.

“What’s done is done,” said Corey, “so shut up before I decide to take Eagle Industries up on their offer. I heard they were just as good as your company, but the people aren’t total bitches.” The author stared at her manager for several seconds to make sure she understood the threat before turning her attention back to the line of people, where the girl that had stood up earlier was waiting.

“Hi sweetie, what’s your name?” asked Corey as her smile continued to widen to a point that seemed almost impossible.

“Danni,” said the girl as she held out the book, her hand shaking slightly.

“With an ‘I’?” she asked and when Danni nodded in confirmation, Corey started writing, not caring that she was spending more time than necessary, this girl deserved it after what she did.

Danni,

Thank you for remembering.

“It’s not for the best! I need her; I need to know that she was real, that this hasn’t all been a dream. I need Aeron Jamison, her face, her name, her trust, I need her!”

-Emmett Carson (VP 1)

Karna Kullen


“Thank you,” she squealed and ran over to a group of girls around the same age and showed them each what Corey had written to her.

“That was sweet,” came a male voice from Corey’s left. She knew that voice, she had heard it several times and often dreamed about it. What? The boy was gorgeous.

On the inside Corey was freaking out, she had suddenly turned into one of the fangirls she often made fun of, while on the outside she remained cool and impassive.

Corey turned to look at the man who had spoken and found a mister Tom Felton standing there, a charming smile on his face and amusement shining in his blue eyes. Now, there were so many things Corey could have said, the easiest probably being ‘hi’ but of course Corey had to be unconventional.

“You’re shorter than I thought you’d be.” She said and just about died of embarrassment. “Smooth idiot,” she thought to herself and didn’t feel any better when the actor suddenly started laughing.

“Random,” he said and looked away as if he couldn’t believe he had just said that.

“Yes, very.” Jennifer said as she stood up, “why don’t you talk about it? You can take my chair Mr. Felton.” Corey was just about to argue with her but the woman bent down and hissed venomously into her ear.

“You owe me, just there and smile.” Then she was gone.

-

Tom wanted to die, yes, he knew he was short. At only five foot eight it was common for people to be taller than him, but no one had ever put it as bluntly as that woman had. Well, she did have room to talk, from what the actor had seen of her, she seemed to be nearly six feet tall and practically towered over everyone. Freakish Amazon.

He didn’t hear what the dark haired woman whispered to Corey but he notice her storm off into the crowd a few seconds later, leaving Corey with a slightly distressed look on her face.

“Um… here,” The girl pulled out the chair beside her and with one last glace at the blonde woman who he still didn’t know the name of, Tom took it.

“Thanks,” He said and smiled at the girls in line who were now squealing in excitement.

“Don’t thank me,” Corey said seriously. “Just sign some books,” she slid a large pile of novels in his direction. “Smile at the cameras,” the girl threw her arm around his shoulders and pointed to the cameras across the room before smiling, causing hundreds of bright flashes of light to meet the duo. “Have a fabulous time here in Coreyland and hopefully our agents…managers...whatever, won’t bite our heads off.”

The girl talked at about a thousand words a minute, he understood her, but it was a mystery to him how he managed to do so.

“Coreyland?” He asked hesitantly as she took a book and signed it before handing it to him to do the same.

“The magical world in which I live because reality is boring,” she answered and with that one statement, Tom realized this was the start to a beautiful friendship.